- The Kenya National Public Health Institute Order, 2022.
- The Protected Areas Order, 2022.
- The Forest Conservation and Management Act – Revocation of Declaration of Public Forest.
National Assembly Bills, 2022
- The National Transport and Safety Authority (Amendment) Bill, 2022
- The Elections (Amendment) Bill, 2022
- The Military Veterans Bill, 2022
- The National Government Constituencies Development Fund (Amendment) Bill, 2022
Chief Justice and President of the Supreme Court of Kenya has appointed the following to be members of the Judiciary Honours Advisory Committee, for a period of three (3) years from January 31, 2022.
- Hon.Justice Njoki S.Ndungu – Chairperson
- Hon. Justice Daniel K. Musinga, member.
- Hon. Justice LydiaA. Achode, member.
- Hon. Everlyne A.Olwande, member.
- Macharia Njeru, Member.
- Hon. Anne A. Amadi, member.
Cabinet Secretary for Transport, Infrastructure, Housing and Urban Development, James Macharia, has appointed the following to be members of the Board of Directors of the National Transport and Safety Authority, for a period of three (3) years, with effect from February 4, 2022:
- Catherine Njeri Waweru
- Alice Chepchumba Chesire
- Francis Kiriinya Mwongo
- Moses Nderitu Gachemi
- Meshak Kidenda
- Chief Executive Officer and Managing Trustee of the Unclaimed Financial Assets Authority, James Mwangi, has gazetted that the authority has received claims for unclaimed assets from persons claiming to be administrators of the estates of deceased persons and agents of the original owners. Therefore, it has been gazetted that if no objection is lodged at the Authority within thirty (30) days of February 4, 2022, payment will be made to the persons listed in the gazette.
- Registrar of Companies, Joyce Koech, has gazetted a list of companies that are to be dissolved and their names to be struck off the Register of Companies, with effect from January 4, 2022.
- Registrar of Companies, Joyce Koech, has gazetted a list of companies that are to be struck off from the Register of Companies at the expiry of three (3) months from January 4, 2022, and invites any person to show cause why the companies should not be struck off from the register.
LAND & ENVIRONMENT SECTOR
Completion of part development plan:
- PDP Ref .No. CKR/72/21/03 – Existing Site for County Assembly, Kirinyaga County
Environmental Impact Assessment
- The proponent, Tsavo Fedha Limited, proposes to develop residential apartments comprising a single 12-storey block with a total of 332 No. apartment units (172 No. studio apartments,136 No .superior studio apartments, 12 No. convertible apartments and 12 No one bedroom apartments), 12 No, shops, basement parking, guard house, protected dustbin cubicles, driveways, and other associated facilities and amenities on L .R. No. Nairobi Block 97/245, off Fedha Road,Embakasi Sub-county, Nairobi City County. NEMA invites members of the public to submit oral or written comments within thirty (30) days from 4th February 2022 to the Director-General, NEMA, to assist the Authority in the decision making process regarding this project.