National Assembly Bills, 2022
- The Kenya Roads (Amendment) Bill, 2022
Legislative Supplements. 2022
- The Engineers (Scale of Fees for Professional Engineering Services) Rules, 2022
- The Kenya Civil Aviation (Application) Order, 2022
- The Export Processing Zones Act – Declaration of Export Processing Zones
- The Competition Act – Exclusions
- The Law Society of Kenya has nominated the following to be members of the National Council for Law Reporting, for a period of three (3) years, with effect from the 15th February, 2022:
- Nyoike Sarah Waigwe; and
- Odhiambo John Dudley Ochiel.
Revocation of Appointment
- The Cabinet Secretary for Transport, Infrastructure, Housing, Urban Development and Public Works has revoked the appointment of Dr Mary Ragui as a member of the Kenya Roads Board, with effect from February 15, 2022.
Extension of term
- The Cabinet Secretary for Information, Communication, Technology, Innovation and Youth Affairs has extended the term of the Task force on the Kenya Media Policy Guidelines appointed vide Gazette Notice No.10445 of 2021, for a further term of three (3) months, with effect from February 1, 2022.
- Clerk of the National Assembly has gazetted the National Assembly’s Calendar (Regular Sessions) for the Sixth Session, for the period Tuesday, January 25, 2022 to Monday, August 8, 2022.
- The President of the Court of Appeal has gazetted that the Easter recess shall commence on Wednesday, April 13, 2022, and shall terminate on Wednesday, April 20, 2022, both days inclusive. During the recess, the Registries of the court will be open to the public from 9.00 a.m. to 12 noon on all weekdays except public holidays. A judge(s) will be in attendance for the disposal of any urgent business.
Exclusion of proposed acquisition
- The Director-General for the Competition Authority has gazetted that the Authority excludes the proposed acquisition of a minority shareholding with certain control rights in Korber Supply Chain Software Management GMBH by Horizon Bidco S.A R.L.
- The Director-General for the Competition Authority has gazetted that the Authority excludes the proposed acquisition of one hundred percent (100%) shareholding in Delta Automobile Limited by Nairobi Business Ventures PLC.
- The Director-General for the Competition Authority has gazetted that the Authority excludes the proposed acquisition of indirect control of Ole Naishu (2000) Limited by Kobe Guardians Limited as trustee of the Ole Naishu Trust.
- The Director-General for the Competition Authority has gazetted that the Authority excludes the proposed acquisition of certain assets of Africa Greatness Pharmaceutical Consultants Limited by Goodlife Pharmacy Limited.
LAND & ENVIRONMENT SECTOR
Completion of Part Development Plan
- PDP Ref No. n ‘NI242l2022t0l – Proposed Site for Elgeyo Marakwet County Assembly
- PDF Ref. No. THAI21591202210h –
- Existing Site for Bible Translation and Literature
- Kagimbi Women Group