Legislative Supplements, 2020
The Public Finance Management (Parliamentary Car Loan (Members) Scheme Fund) (Amendment) Regulations, 2020
- National Assembly Bills, 2020
The Narcotics, Drugs and Psychotropic Substances (Control) (Amendment) Bill, 2020
- The Cabinet Secretary for the National Treasury and Planning has appointed Daniel Ochieng’ Ogola to be the Chairperson of the Competition Tribunal.
- The Attorney-General has constituted a Taskforce on Review of the laws relating to the exercise of the Power of Mercy under Article 133 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
Environmental Impact Assessment Study Report
- Insectipro Limited, is proposing entail setting up an insect rearing agribusiness of black soldier fly farm at Red hill area to produce protein ingredients that will be used for feeding livestock and poultry on Plot L.R. No. 27198 Limuru Sub-County, Kiambu County.
- (NEMA) has received a Draft Strategic Environmental and Social Assessment (SESA) Report for the Proposed Nuclear Programme in Kenya. The SESA findings are expected to integrate the existing sectoral plans and programs to establish a sustainable development mechanisms.
- Shaneebal Limited, proposes to set up a Mini-Iron Ore Extraction plant in Mbaru area, West Pokot County.
FINANCIAL SERVICES SECTOR
- The Central Bank of Kenya has revoked the licence of Unimoni Money Transfer Ltd with effect from the 14th August, 2020.
TRADE & MANUFACTURING SECTOR
- Following the successful completion of the administration sale of the business and assets of Organic Growers and Packers (EPZ) Limited transitioned into liquidation effective 7th September, 2020 with its former Joint Administrators, Messrs Muniu Thoithi and George Weru as the Joint Liquidators of the Company.
- A petition for insolvency/liquidation of Tusker Mattresses Limited was on the 25th August, 2020 presented to the said court by Hotpoint Appliances Limited. The said Petition is directed to be heard before the High Court, Commercial and Tax Division sitting at Nairobi, Milimani Law Courts on the 30th September, 2020 at 9.00 O’clock.
- A petition for the liquidation of Invesco Assurance Company Limited by the High Court was on the 16th April, 2019, presented to the said court by Benson Mulevu Mulwa and 59 others and the said petition is directed to be heard before the High Court sitting at Nairobi on 16th November, 2020 at 9.00 o’clock.
- Members of Concorde Sacco Society Limited C/S 3061 petitioned the Commissioner that an inquiry be held into the affairs of the society, now the Commissioner has ordered that an inquiry be held.
- John Ndungi has been appointed to be the liquidator for Mutheithia Farmers’ Co-operative Society Limited, CS/1279, in liquidation for a period not exceeding one (I) year.
- Mandera Handicraft Co-operative Society Limited registration has been cancelled and it has been dissolved.