Senate Bills, 2020
- The Co-operative Societies (Amendment) Bill, 2020
- The Kenya Citizenship and Immigration (Amendment) Bill, 2020
- The Copyright (Amendment) Bill, 2020
- The Public Finance Management (Amendment) (No. 2) Act, 2020
- The Cabinet Secretary for Energy has appointed members of the Energy and Petroleum Tribunal.
- The Cabinet Secretary, Ministry of Transport, Infrastructure, Housing, Urban Development and Public Works has constituted a Taskforce to advise and oversee the implementation of measures aimed at mitigating spread of Covid-19 in markets and maintaining hygiene of the food supply chain.
- The Attorney General has appointed members of the Governing Council of the National Crime Research Centre.
- The Registrar-General of Societies has issued an Advisory for the conduct of Virtual and Hybrid General Meetings by Societies for purposes of the Act.
Environmental Impact Assessment Study Report – Invitation of Public Comments
- The Proposed Dam Construction by Africalla on Plot L.R.No.3777/218, Gilgil, Nakuru County Africalla Kenya Limited is proposing to construct a 17,000m3 lagoon to harvest rain water from green houses and surface water runoff and store to ensure water supply reliability at all hydrologic events for enhanced irrigated agricultural production, Nakuru County.
- The Proposed installation of an incinerator facility at Plot L.R. Karai/Lussigetti/1078, Nachu area, Lussigeti ward, Nachu Village, Nachu sub-location, Karai location of Lusigetti ward in Kiambu county Takataka Solutions Limited, is proposing to install a modern incinerator on its leased land where they are currently licensed to carryout waste sorting with the intention of incinerating all the combustible hazardous waste including healthcare based wastes from the surrounding healthcare facilities in Nachu area such as Lussigetti Hospital.
- The proposed mixed development (residential, commercial and recreation) on Plot L.R. No. Nairobi/Block 82/1596, off Outering Road in Donholm area, Embakasi, Nairobi City County Radheshyam Transport Limited, is proposing the construction of 424No. residential units comprising of 256No. maisonettes and 168No. apartments.
FINANCIAL SERVICES SECTOR
- The National Treasury and Planning has published the Statement of Actual Revenues and Net Exchequer Issues as at 31st July, 2020.
- The Registration Committee and the Council of the Institute of Certified Investment and Financial Analysts (ICIFA) give notification of the issuance of Practising Certificates.
TRADE AND MANUFACTURING SECTOR
- The Registrar of Companies has published a list of companies in the Kenya Gazette that will be struck of the Register of Companies in 3 months.
- The Registrar of Companies has published a list of companies in the Kenya Gazette that have been dissolved.
- The National Standards Council has published in the Kenya Gazette the specifications or codes of practice which are now, Kenya Standards.