THE KENYA GAZETTE SUMMARY
This is part of the Vellum Weekly. The full 13th March 2020 edition can be found here _Vellum 13th March 2020
Appointments & Declarations
• CS Transport, Infrastructure and Housing appoints David Mwangi Gautho as the chairperson of the National Construction Authority for a period of 3 years effective 20th January 2020.
• Bixa Orellana declared a scheduled crop under Part 3 of Schedule I of the Crops Act
• Stevia Rebaudiana declared a scheduled crop under Part 3 of Schedule I of the Crops Act
• Oil Palm and Bambara Nuts declared a scheduled crop under Part 3 of Schedule I of the Crops Act
• Cabinet Secretary for Petroleum and Mining appoints members of the Community Development Agreement Committee between Bahati Community in Nakuru including: Lee Maiyani Kinyanjui, Kisilu Mutua, Wahome Jambo Kenya, Margret Wambui, John Chege Wagura, David Kimani Veronica, Elizabeth Wambui, Patrick Kamau
Mbugua, John Njau Gathura, Onesmus Kimani Ngunjiri, Kisorkumar Dhanji Varsani, Andrew Mutuku Nzioki, Humphrey Kariuki to serve for a period of 3 years with effect from 1st March 2020
• CS for Public Service and Gender appoints Wanjiku, Mukabi Kabira as the Chairperson and Florence Kalekye Kirinyaga as a member of the National Government Affirmative Action Fund for a period of 3 years with effect from 13th March 2020.
• CS Lands and Physical Planning appoints taskforce on Formulation of Related Regulations to Facilitate Electronic Registration, Conveyancing and other Land Transactions in Line with Existing Land Laws
• CS for Labor and Social Protection has appointed industrial training
• Chairperson IEBC gazettes the administrative procedures for IEBC for administration of Public Officers Ethics Act
• Energy and Petroleum Regulatory Authority publishes schedule of tariffs 2018 for electricity tariffs, charges, prices and rates for Fuel Energy Cost charge and Water Resource Management Levy.
• Unclaimed Financial Assets Authority publishes received claims
• Kenya Deposit Insurance Corporation notify the public that all Muungano Microfinance Bank Deposits are insured by KDIC.
• Registrar of Companies gives notice of dissolved companies and future intended dissolutions
• CEO of Water Services Regulatory Board publishes the approved tariff structure for the period 2019/20 to 2023/24 for Eldoret, Migori, Nyahururu, Tachasis
• Runda Water Limited notice of public consultation on proposal to review water tariffs upwards
• Agriculture and Food Authority publishes notice of proposed grant of licenses for pyrethrum production and export processing for Majchemi Limited, Osho Chemical Industries Limited and Junglechem Limited.
• Veterinary Board publishes notice for confirmation of entries in the 2020 registry for veterinary surgeons and paraprofessionals
• Hoggers Limited put under administration
• Soilers Limited gives notice of creditor’s voluntary winding up.
• Notice was issued that a petition for the winding up of Uchumi Supermarkets was filed by Githunguri Diary Farmers
• Notice issued by Director Land & Physical Planning Nakuru of the proposed re-alignment of Moi –Road, Nakuru County
• NEMA publishes notice of appointment of environmental inspectors
Completion of part development plans
• PDP No KAP/126/2020/02- Proposed site for affordable housing programme
• PDP No MIG/455/2020/1- Existing site for worldwide Apostolic Deliverance and Healing Church, Awendo Sub-County Migori
• Wangige Integrated Strategic Urban Development Plan No. WNGIISUDP 14312020101 Kimende Integrated Strategic Urban Development Plan No. KMDIISUDP 196712020101
• Kiambu Integrated Strategic Urban Development Plan No. KBUIISUDP14012020101
• Gatundu Integrated Strategic Urban Development Plan No.
GTD1ISUDP 153012020101 Kamwangi Integrated Strategic
Urban Development Plan No. KMGHSUDP153012020101
Githunguri Integrated Strategic Urban Development Plan ivo.
• Murang’a County Spatial Plan No. C21/Murang’a County1202011
• Murang’a Town Integrated Strategic Urban Development Plan
No. C21/Murang’a/2020/1 Maragua Town Integrated Strategic
Urban Development Plan No. C21/Maragua/2020/1 Kandara
Town Integrated Strategic Urban Development Plan No. C211 Kandara1202011 Kangari Town Integrated Strategic Urban
Development Plan No. C21/Kangari/2020/1
• A2 Transport Corridor (Chania River-Gakungu) Integ