- I.E.B.C has appointed Mele Joseph Eroo as the County Returning Officer for Nairobi County for purposes of clearing the Deputy County Governor, Nairobi City County.
- A special sitting of the Assembly shall be held in the National Assembly Chamber in the Main Parliament Buildings, Nairobi on Monday, 10th February, 2020 commencing at 2.30 p.m. for purposes of –
- Notification of the message from H. E. the President regarding persons nominated for appointment as Cabinet Secretaries and Principal Secretaries.
- Consideration of a motion regarding the Presidential Proclamation of 4th February, 2020 following the demise of the Second President of the Republic of Kenya, His Excellency Daniel Toroitich Arap Moi, C.G.H.; and consideration of a motion for the alteration of calendar of the House in view of the Presidential Proclamation.
TRADE AND MANUFACTURING SECTOR
Communications Authority of Kenya licenses applicants
- Rolling. Cargo Limited International Postal/Courier Operator
- Wananchi Group NFP-T2
- Afriq Network SolutiOns Limited NFP-T3
- Orb Courier Limited National Courier Service Provider
- Speedaf Logistics Kenya Limited National Courier Service Provider
- Wavex Internet Service Limited Network Facilities Provider Tier 3 (NFP-T3)
- Moja Access Limited Network Facilities Provider Tier 2 (NFP-T2)
- The Registrar of Trade Unions has gazetted the receipt of an application for registration of the Kenya Musicians Union and gives notice to the Kenya Union of Entertainment and Music Industry Employees (KUEMIE).
- The Ag. Commissioner for Co-operative Development has appointed joint liquidators of Kenya Planters Co-operative Union Limited, for a period not exceeding six (6) months.
- Ponangipalli Venkata Ramana Rao (PVP)has been appointed as an Administrator of General Plastics Limited (Under Administration).
- Winding up of UAP Holdings Limited – Group Employee Share Ownership Scheme and Key Employee Share Option scheme. A notice of termination and wind up of the intended UAP ESOP is given. The UAP ESOP was never operationalised and it has no assets or liabilities.
TRADE AND MANUFACTURING SECTOR
Amended schedule of tariffs for supply of electrical energy by KPLC
- The E.P.R.A has made changes to the Schedule of tariffs, charges, prices and rates to be charged by the Kenya Power and Lighting Company Limited to consumers of electrical energy.
- The E.P.R.A has approved the applicable tariff of KSh. 5.00/kWh for the Olkaria Kedong Special Economic Zone in Naivasha.
- The E.P.R.A has reviewed and approved the applicable Jetty Handling (KOTKOSF/KPRL/VITI) and Primary Storage tariff (KOSF/KPRL) for the Tariff Control Period 2019-20.
- The E.P.R.A as reviewed and approved the applicable Kenya Pipeline Company’s (KPC) multi-year pipeline transport tariff for the tariff control period 2019/20-2021/22.
The Customs and Border Control Goods Auction
The Customs and Border Control Department gives notice that unless the gazetted goods are removed from the Customs Warehouse Keeper, Kilindini within thirty (30) days, they will be sold by public auction on 11th March, 2020.
Environmental Impact Assessment Study Report
The Proposed Kagongo Wedani Irrigation Scheme In Nyandarua County
Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation, is proposing to set up an irrigation scheme in Kagongo Wedani in Nyandarua County that comprises desilting of the reservoir and reconstruction of an earth dam to harvest water for use during the dry season.
The Proposed Ruungu Irrigation Development Project In Karocho Location, Tharaka Sub-county In Tharaka Nithi County
Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation, State Department of Agriculture, is proposing the development of Ruungu Irrigation Development Project in Karocho location, Tharaka Sub-County in Tharaka Nithi County.
Draft Strategic Environmental Assessment (Sea) Report For The Airspace Master Plan 2015-2030
The objective of the Airspace Master Plan 2015 — 2030 is to institute order through the airspace planning and management as a continuation of what had been proposed under the Airspace Master Plan.