The National Government Constituencies Development Fund Board has appointed the member of the National Government Constituencies Development Fund committees of Imenti and Baringo South constituencies.
- Old Investment (K) Limited Mutual Services has notified the Capital Markets Authority of its intention to cease operation of licensed activities and the Authority has accepted the request for revocation of the licence.
TRADE AND MANUFACTURING SECTOR
Goods for sale at Customs
- The Customs and Border Control Department has gazette a list of goods to be sold by public auction on 4th February, 2020 at the Customs Warehouse, Forodha , J.K.I.A.
- The Customs and Border Control Department has gazette a list of goods to be sold by public auction on on 4th February, 2020 at Kisumu Forodha Warehouse .
Proposed Grant of Tea Licenses
- The Agriculture and Food Authority proposes to grant licences to 30applicants
- HF Development and Investment Limited intends to sell and transfer a portion of its business to HFC Limited, who will carry on the said business at the same premises with effect from the 31st December, 2019
Completion Of Part Development Plan
- PDP No. KSI13712019101—Existing Site for Kisii Law Courts.
Environmental Impact Assessment Study Report
The Proposed Refurbishment Of Homa Bay Stadium To A Modern Sporting Facility Located Within Homa Bay Town, Homa Bay County
- The County Government of Homa Bay, is proposing to refurbish Homa Bay Stadium to a modem sporting facility comprising of; football pitch, running track, VIP pavilion, six typical stands, four conner stands, net ball pitch, volleyball pitch and basketball court, four parking lots, well-managed landscape lawn in the compound located within Homa Bay Town, Homa Bay County.
The Proposed Malaba Sewerage Project In Busia County
- The Rift Valley Water Works Development Agency, is proposing to set up the Malaba Sewerage Project in Busia County.
The Proposed Integrated Green Ship Recycling And Steel Making Facility In Kibuyuni, Kwale County
- Wasini Maritime Limited, proposes to construct a modern ship recycling and steel making plant with supporting infrastructure consisting of jetty, floating dry dock, dry berth for demolition of old ship to recover scrap, recycling of the recovered scrap by melting and production of new steel by hot rolling at Kibuyuni near Shimoni in Kwale County.
The Proposed Water Resevoir Construction On L.R. No. 4606/3, Njoro District In Nakuru County
- Agriflora Kenya Limited, proposes to construct a water reservoir involving construction of auxiliary works, excavation works, embankment formation, spillway channel, spillway sill, ripraps and composition to at least 95% dry density of impermeable soil of the embankment of water for storage lagoons on plot L.R. No. 4606/3, Njoro District in Nakuru County.
The Proposed Dam Construction On L.R. No. Kjd/Kiputei-North/1278 In Maasai Flowers Limited, Kitengela, Kajiado County
- Maasai Flowers Kenya Limited, is proposing to construct a reservoir in its compound
The Proposed Menengai West Geothermal Drilling Project In Nakuru County
- Geothermal Development Company, is proposing a geothermal exploration program in Nakuru County.