- Report of the Committee on Legal, Rules and Privileges on the Oversight Activity and Compliance with the East African Community (EAC) Protocol and Laws by the EAC Institutions (Phase Two);
- Report of the Committee on Communications, Trade and Investments on the Capacity-Building Workshop;
- Report of the Committee on Accounts to Assess the State of Implementation of the Assembly’s Recommendations of the Audited Accounts for the Financial Year ended 30thJune 2017 and 2018 for the East African Court of Justice (EACJ) and the East African Competition Authority (EACA);
- Report of the Committee on General Purpose on the Capacity-Building Workshop to Enhance the Capacity of Members in the Legislative and Budget Oversight; and
- Report of the Committee on Regional Affairs and Conflict Resolution on the Capacity-Building Activity.
- Report of the Auditor-General and Financial Statements in respect of the Business Registration Service for the year ended 30thJune 2019, and the certificates therein.
- Reports of the Auditor-General and Financial Statements in respect of the following institutions for the year ended 30thJune 2020, and the certificates therein:
- (a)National Commission for Science, Technology and Innovation Training;
- (b)Consolidated Bank of Kenya Limited.
- Report of the Departmental Committee on Finance and National Planning on its consideration of the Finance Bill (National Assembly Bill No.18 of 2021) Volume I
- Approval of the Second Supplementary Estimates for FY 2020/2021
- Report of the Auditor – General on the financial statements of the National Government for the Financial Year 2017/2018
The Appropriation Bill
- The Appropriate Bill
- The Finance Bill
- The Kenya National Blood Transfusion Service Bill
- The Sugar Bill
Committee of the whole House
- The Appropriation Bill (National Assembly Bill No.31 of 2021).
- The Finance Bill, 2021
Report, Consideration of Report and Third Reading
- The Appropriation Bill
- The Finance Bill
The Senate is still in recess.