Senate Bills, 2021
- The Cancer Prevention and Control (Amendment) Bill, 2021
- The Determination of the Nature of Bills (Procedure) Bill, 2021
- The Office of the County Printer Bill, 2021
- The Disaster Risk Management Bill, 2021
- The Law of Succession (Amendment) Bill, 2021
- The Prompt Payment Bill, 2021
Legislative Supplements, 2021
- The Income Tax Act—Exemption
- The Stamp Duty Act—Exemption
National Assembly Bills, 2021
- The Supplementary Appropriation Bill, 2021
- The President of the Republic of Kenya has appointed Eng. George Wachira to be the Chairperson of the Board of Directors of the Pyrethrum Processing Company of Kenya.
- The Cabinet Secretary for Interior and Coordination of National Government has appointed Stephen Kipchumba Cheboi, Beatrice Wairimu Kamamia, George Obondo, to be members of the Non-Governmental Organizations Coordination Board
- The Cabinet Secretary for Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Co-operatives has appointed members of the Board, Pyrethrum Processing Company of Kenya.
- The Cabinet Secretary for Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Co-operatives has appointed George M. Kubai to be the Managing-Director of Agricultural Finance Corporation.
- The Cabinet Secretary for Petroleum and Mining has appointed a Taskforce to develop a regulatory framework for integrating salt works into the mining legislative framework.
- The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (the Commission) has published the Fourth Quarterly Report covering the period from 1st October, 2020 to 31st December, 2020.
FINANCIAL SERVICES SECTOR
Unclaimed Financial Assets Claims
The Unclaimed Financial Assets Authority has received claims for unclaimed assets from persons claiming to be administrators of the estates of deceased persons and agents of the matters. Further take notice that if no objection has been lodged at the offices of the Authority at the address below within 30 days, payment will be made to the aforementioned persons.
TRADE AND MANUFACTURING SECTOR
The Agriculture and Food Authority proposes to grant a licence to the following applicant: Supra Textiles Limited for (Cotton Lint Import).
Completion of Development Plans
Plan Ref 42/28/2021/02
Proposed Site for:
- Mukuru kwa Njenga Dispensary
- Mukuru kwa Njenga Police Post
Existing Site for:
- Our Lady of Nazareth Primary School
- St. Mary’s Catholic Church—Mukuru kwa Njenga
- Chaminande Training Centre
Environmental Impact Assessment Study Report
- Kenya Ports Authority, proposes to develop Mombasa Special Economic Zone (SEZ) as a logistic and industrial base with components such as Free Port, Free Trade Zone (FTZ), industrial park and energy base. High grade and globally competitive infrastructure including power supply, water supply, water treatment and telecommunication, associated facilities and amenities will be developed in Mombasa and Kwale counties.
- Base Titanium Limited, proposes to expand their current mining activities to the “South Dune” extension which will involve the relocation of existing Hydraulic Mining Units, establishing satellite workshops and supporting infrastructure in Kwale County.
- Brickford Heights Limited, proposes to develop fifteen (15) storey residential apartment (2 No. of basements, ground floor and 13 No. of floors) comprising two hundred and eight (208) units (104 one bedroom units and 104 two bedroom units), 306No. parking bays, associated facilities and amenities on plot L.R. No. 1/701, along Chania Avenue in Kilimani Area, Nairobi City County.