NATIONAL ASSEMBLY BILLS
- The Computer Misuse and Cybercrimes (Amendment) Bill, 2021
- The Irrigation (Amendment) Bill, 2021
- The United States International University Charter— Amendment
- The Kenya Highlands Evangelical University Charter—Amendment
- The Standards (Verification of Conformity to Standards and-other Applicable Regulations) (Amendment) Order, 2021
- The Public Finance Management (Equalization Fund Administration) Regulations, 2021
The Cabinet Secretary for Devolution and Arid and Semi-Arid Lands has appointed— JULIUS KORIR to be a member of the Board of the Local Authorities Pension Trust, for the term of his service as the Principal Secretary in the Ministry of Devolution and ASALs.
The Cabinet Secretary, Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Cooperatives has appointed a Taskforce to be known as the National Technical Working Committee on the Design, Development and Implementation of the Tea Industry Price Stabilization Framework.
ACCREDITATION OF BODIES
Accredited bodies have been listed by the Kenya Accreditation Services. The detailed scopes of accreditation of these bodies have been provided on the Kenya Accreditation Service website.
The Commissioner of Insurance has given notice of those authorized to transact insurance business for the year 2021 as:
- Insurance Brokers
- Medical Insurance Providers
- Bancassurance Intermediaries
- Risk Managers
- Claims Settling Agents
- Insurance Surveyors
- Insurance Loss Adjusters
- Motor Assessors
- Insurance Investigators
The Cabinet Secretary for Energy has made Regulations cited as the Energy (Mini-Grid) Regulations, 2021.
COMPLETION OF PART DEVELOPMENT PLANS
Notice has been given of the completion of the following part development plans:
- PDP No. BUN/128/2021/1—Existing Site for County Assembly of Bungoma
- PDP No. TCGILWAIPPDI21109—Existing Sites for St. James Minor Seminary Secondary School, Lodwar
- PDP No. TCG/LPP/2/015/20—Mully Children Family School