Monday, 5th June 2023
- The Senegalese government cut mobile internet access amid deadly rioting.
- Mr. Kalonzo Musyoka, one of the leaders of Azimio, said that they are ready for bipartisan talks if done in good faith.
Tuesday, 6th June 2023
- Busia Senator Okiya Omtatah alleged that some Kenya Kwanza Members of Parliament gave him money to support the Finance Bill in a petition he filed on Friday, 2nd June 2023.
Wednesday, 7th June 2023
- The Finance Committee approved Dr. Kamau Thugge’s nomination as CBK Governor.
- The National Prayer Breakfast was held at Safari Park Hotel in Nairobi.
Thursday, 8th June 2023
- The government will shut down half of the bars in Laikipia County amid a war on illicit brews.
- Chief Justice Martha Koome expresses concern over the government’s failure to release judges’ allowances.