CUSHIONING MEASURES-MACHAKOS COUNTY
The President put up movement restrictions on Friday, 26th of March 2021 due to the 3rd wave of Covid-19. Following this, the Governor of Machakos, Dr. Alfred Mutua announced relief measures for Machakos County as follows:
- 100% waiver of interest and penalties of land rates for a period of 45 days, up to May 15th, 2021
- Monthly registration fees by public transport operators reduced by 50%
- No payment of taxes by Mama Mbogas
- No payment of any fees and any charges by Boda Boda operators
- All fees for Tuk Tuks and Marutis suspended until June 30th, 2021
- Fire license fees in all small businesses suspended for this calendar year
- Land subdivision charges suspended for 3 months up to June 30th, 2021
- A reduction of 50% of the tariff paid by wholesalers and distributors domicile in Machakos county. This includes distribution permits and parking fees for the distribution vehicles.
- 50% waiver of the single business permit for all private learning(schools) institutions for this calendar year.
- Discount of specific commodities from Mulleys supermarket.
We look forward to seeing what The National Government and other County Governments will put in place as cushioning measures.
|MOMBASA||The County Assembly has approved the Calendar of the Assembly (Regular Sessions)|
|KIAMBU||The County Executive Committee Member for Finance and Economic Planning has appointed a Chairperson and members to the Kiambu County Pending Bills Committee|
|MIGORI||The board members, vision, mission, evaluation on implementation of values and principles of governance, ranked performance of the departments as per the evaluation, proposed interventions in the implementation of national values and principles of governance of the Migori county public service board were established.|
|KWALE||Notice has been given as to the intended destruction of court records pertaining to the following matters: