- Cabinet Secretary for Interior and National Administration, Kithure Kindiki, has appointed: Silas K. Sachida, Masika M. Mukuyuni, Geoffrey Wanyoike, and Moses Mucheru Hopkins M. Hoyt to be fingerprint experts.
- Cabinet Secretary for Lands, Public Works, Housing and Urban Development, Zachariah Njeru, has appointed: John Suit Mogeni Ntabo, Juliet Rita, Ann Mary Mugo and Esther Muthoni Githinji to be members and Augustine Khaemba Masinde as Chairman of the Physical Planners Registration Board, for a period of three (3) years, with effect from 1st October, 2022.
- Chief Executive Officer, National Government Constituencies Development Fund Board, Yusuf Mbuno, has appointed several persons as members of National Government Constituency Development Fund Committee, for a period of two (2) years, with effect from 29th November, 2022.
Schedule of Tariffs 2018 for Electricity Tariffs, Charges, Prices and Rate
Director-General, Daniel Kiptoo Bargoria, has issued a notice that:
- All prices for electrical energy specified in Part II of the said Schedule will be liable to a fuel energy cost charge of plus 712 Kenya cents per kWh for all meter readings to be taken in December, 2022.
- All prices for electrical energy specified in Part II of the said Schedule will be liable to a foreign exchange fluctuation adjustment of plus 207.18 cents per kWh for all meter readings taken in December, 2022.
- All prices for electrical energy specified in Part II (A) of the said Schedule will be liable to a Water Resource Management Authority (WRMA) levy of plus 1.15 cents per kWh for all meter readings taken in December, 2022.
Application for Licenses
- Director-General Communications Authority of Kenya, Ezra Chiloba, has notified the general public that certain applicants have, pursuant to the provisions of the Kenya Information and Communications Act, 1998, made applications to the Communications Authority of Kenya for grant/renewal of their license.
Dissolution of Companies
- Registrar of Companies, Joyce Koech, has notified the general public that several companies are dissolved and their names have been struck off the Register of Companies, with effect from the date of publication of the Gazette.
- Director-General Competition Authority, Wangombe Kariuki, has notified the general public of several acquisitions of companies’ transactions.