Legislative Supplements, 2020
· The Public Health (COVID-19 Restriction of Movement of Persons and Related Measures) (Mandera County) Order (Amendment) Rules, 2020
· The Kenya Defence Forces (South Africa Visiting Forces) Order, 2020
· The Standards (Verification of Conformity to Standards and other Applicable Regulations) Order, 2020
· The Plant Protection (Fees and Charges) (Amendment) Rules, 2020
· The Public Health (Fees) (Amendment) Rules 2020
· The Kenya Citizenship and Immigration (Amendment) Regulations, 2020
· The Sacco Societies (Non-Deposit-Taking Business) Regulations, 2020
National Assembly Bills, 2020
· The Finance Bill, 2020
- President Uhuru Kenyatta has appointed George Opondo Ooko to be the Chairperson of the Kenyatta National Hospital Board.
- President Uhuru Kenyatta has appointed Jane Mumbi Ngige to be the Chairperson of the Warehouse Receipt System Council.
- The Cabinet Secretary for Public Service and Gender has appointed members of the Constituency Uwezo Fund Management Committee for Kimilili Constituency.
- The Cabinet Secretary for Lands and Physical Planning has extended the term of the Taskforce on Formulation of Related Regulations to Facilitate Electronic Registration, Conveyancing and Other Land Transactions in Line with Existing Land Laws, for a period of 6 weeks.
- The Cabinet Secretary for Devolution and Arid and Semi-Arid Lands has established the institutional structures to facilitate the implementation of National Government programmes and projects in counties.
- The Cabinet Secretary for Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Co-operatives has appointed Board Members of the Kenya Plant Health Inspectorate Service (KEPHIS).
- The Cabinet Secretary for Defence and Chairperson of the Defence Council has gazetted the discontinuation of the deployment of the Kenya Defence Forces in West Pokot, Laikipia, Samburu, Turkana, Baringo, Marsabit and Turkana Counties.
TRADE AND MANUFACTURING SECTOR
· The Director-General of the Kenya Fisheries Service has gazetted the following Schedules:
· On reducing incidental bycatch of seabirds in longline fisheries
· Resolution 17/07 on the Prohibition to Use Large-Scale Driftnets in the Indian Ocean Tuna Commission Area
· Resolution 16/08 on the Prohibition of the Use of Aircrafts and Unmanned Aerial Vehicles as Fishing Aids
· Resolution 18/05 on Management Measures for the Conservation of the Billfishes: Striped Marlin, Black Marlin, Blue Marlin and Indo-Pacific Sailfish
· Resolution 17/05 on the Conservation of Sharks Caught in Association with Fisheries Managed by Indian Ocean Tuna Commission
· Resolution 19/04 concerning the Indian Ocean Tuna Commission Record of Vessels Authorised to Operate in the Indian Ocean Tuna Commission area of competence
· Resolution 12/09 on the Conservation of Thresher Sharks (Family Alopiidae) caught in association with fisheries in the IOTC area of competence
· Resolution 19/07 on Vessel Chartering in the Indian Ocean Tuna Commission area of competence
· Resolution 19/03 on the Conservation of Mobulid Rays Caught in Association with Fisheries in the Indian Ocean Tuna Commission area of competence
· Resolution 12/04 on the Conservation of Marine Turtles
· Resolution 16/07 on the Use of Artificial Lights to attract fish
· KENGEN has gazetted 5 shortlisted firms/consortia that will participate in the Request for Proposal(RfP) stage of the tender for the Project (the development, operation and maintenance of the 140 MW Olkaria VI Geothermal PPP Project.)
· The National Standards Council has gazetted specifications or codes of practice that are now Kenya Standards.
- The Registrar of Companies has gazetted companies that will be struck off the Companies Register in 3 months.
- The Registrar of Companies has gazetted companies that have been struck off the Companies Register.
- The Ag. Commissioner for Co-operative Development has extended Hesbon Mbuthia Kiura’s time as the liquidator of Dagoretti Nyakinyua Savings and Credit Co-operative Society Limited.
- The Ag. Commissioner for Co-operative Development has ordered an inquiry on the affairs of Tuungane Tujijenge Sacco Society Limited.
Completion of Local Physical and Land Use Development Plan
· Plan No. THAI38312017/04—Existing Site for Mutonga Primary, Proposed KMFRI and P.C.E.A Church, Tharaka South.