- Report of the Departmental Committee on Administration and National Security on its consideration of the Huduma Bill, 2021 (National Assembly No. 57 of 2021).
- The 14th Edition of the Bi-Annual Report on the status of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Control in Kenya for the period of January to June 2021.
- Legal Notice No. 46 relating to the Central Bank of Kenya Digital Credit Providers Regulations of 2022 and the explanatory memorandum from the Central Bank of Kenya.
- The Budget Estimates for the FY 2022/2023 from the National Treasury that includes the following;
- FY 2022/2023 programme-based budget.
- FY 2022/2023 estimates of recurrent expenditure volumes I and II.
- Report on Consideration of the Special Audit Report on Utilization of Covid-19 Funds by the Kenya Medical Supplies Authority (KEMSA).
- The Information Communication Technology Practitioners Bill (National Assembly No. 38 of 2020).
- The Insurance Professionals Registration Bill (National Assembly Bill No. 25 of 2020).
- The Elections (Amendment) Bill (National Assembly Bill No. 3 of 2022).
- The Children Bill (National Assembly Bill No. 38 of 2021).
- The Supplementary Appropriation Bill (National Assembly Bill No. 14 of 2022).
- The Employment (Amendment) (No. 2) Bill (National Assembly Bill No. 79 of 2019).
- The Public Finance Management (National Government) (Amendment) Regulations 2022.
- Adoption of the report of the Mediation Committee on the County Government’s Grants Bill, Senate Bills, No. 35 of 2021.
- The Sugar Bill (National Assembly Bills No. 68 of 2019).
Committee of the Whole House
- The Elections (Amendment) Bill (Senate Bills No. 48 of 2021).
- The Division of Revenue Bill (National Assembly Bills. No. 8 of 2022).