- President Uhuru Kenyatta, C.G.H., shall address a Special Sitting of Parliament on Thursday, 12th November, 2020, at 2.30 p.m., in the National Assembly Chamber, Main Parliament Buildings.
- The National Land Commission has established the National Land Commission Procedures for Administration of Part IV of the Act.
- President Uhuru Kenyatta has reappointed members of the Board of the Central Bank of Kenya.
- The Cabinet Secretary for Transport, Infrastructure, Housing, Urban Development and Public Works has appointed Paul Yego to be the Chairperson of the Ad-Hoc Committee for the delineation of urban boundaries in Homa Bay County.
- The Cabinet Secretary for Lands and Physical Planning has appointed members of the Valuers Registration Board members of the Valuers Registration Board.
- The Cabinet Secretary for Education has appointed and re-appointed members of various university Councils and Boards.
- The Director of Public Prosecutions has re-appointed Taib Ali Taib and Paul Kihara Muruthi to be public prosecutors.
The Cabinet Secretary for ICT, Innovation and Youth Affairs declares vacancies in the position of member of the Communications and Multimedia Appeals Tribunal and invites applications from suitably qualified persons.
TRADE & MANUFACTURING SECTOR
The Cabinet Secretary has published in the Kenya Gazette list of companies which have been dissolved.
Completion Of Development Plan
PDP No. WJ6/2019/0l-Regularization of Commercial Plots in Kakamega Town
Proposed Site for Kenya Revenue Authority, One Stop Border Post, Nadapal (Turkana West Sub-County)
Proposed Site for Kenya Institute of Security and Criminal Justice, Lodwar, (Nawoitorong)
(a) Existing Site for Cradle Limited, Lodwar
(b) Existing Site for Apostolic Faith Church, Lodwar
(c) Proposed Site for Suam Hardware, Lodwar (Nawoitvrong)
Environmental Impact Assessment Study Report
- Rakam Investment Limited, is proposing to develop 50 beds inclusive of 46 tented suites and 4 family suites, two interconnecting conference rooms, restaurant, swimming pool, associated facilities and amenities in Narok County.
- Central Rift Valley Water Works Development Agency (CRVWWDA), intends to develop Kilgoris and Lolgorian Water Supply and Sanitation Project. The project is intended to deliver a supply of potable water to Kilgoris and Lolgorian in Narok County.
- Central Rift Valley Water Works Development Agency (CRVWWDA) intends to develop Nandi Hills Water Supply and Sanitation Project.
- Central Rift Valley Water Works Development Agency, is proposing the development of Amaiya Dam Water Supply Project comprising a rock fill dam, 49m high (from riverbed to dam crest), located in Laikipia County at the upstream part of the Amaya/Amaiya Gorge, with total storage volume of 10.4MCM (live storage 9.0MCM), water supply system for domestic, non-domestic and livestock watering needs, which will serve around 116,600 people and 81 ,000 equivalent livestock units in 2040, in areas of Churo/Amaya, Tangulbei/Korosse, Silale, Suguta Marrnar and Sosian wards and a 20ha demonstration plot at the north and south banks of Amaya/Amaiya River downstream of the dam, which will comprise various irrigation systems located at Amaya Triangle in Samburu, Laikipia and Baringo Counties.