President Uhuru Kenyatta has appointed:
- Michael Nyachae to be the Chairperson of the Board of Directors of Chairperson of the Board of Directors of the Kenya Development Corporation,
- Abdiwahab Abdulahi Abdi to be a member of the Salaries and Remuneration Commission.
The Public Service Commission has published a list of all applicants and candidates shortlisted for the position of Chairperson of the Public Service Commission.
The Supreme Court Christmas recess shall commence on Tuesday, 21st December, 2021, and terminate on Thursday, 13th January, 2022, both days inclusive. A duty Judge will be available during recess to deal with urgent matters. During this period, the Supreme Court Registry shall be open to the public from 8.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m., on all weekdays other than public holidays.
FINANCIAL SERVICES ROUND UP
The Sacco Societies Regulatory Authority (SASRA) has published Audited Financial Statements as at 30th June, 2019.
- The Principal Co-operative Auditor, Elgeyo Marakwet has appointed joint liquidators for Nitunze Savings and Credit Co-operative Society Limited (CS 3109) for a period not exceeding 1 year.
- The Commissioner for Co-operative Development has revoked the inquiry order of Tigania Women -Sacco Society Limited (CS/I I 900).
- Jitesh Dhirajlal Malde Shah filed a petition for bankruptcy on the 31st March, 2021 and the undersigned, Official Receiver, was appointed to manage the estate of the bankrupt by the Court.
- Yuvraj Thacoor has published a was recognized as a Foreign Representative and therefore appointed as a Foreign Liquidator of the property of the said Company (Zarara Oil and Gas Limited) pursuant to the Recognition Order issued on 3rd of November, 2021 and in accordance with the provisions of the Insolvency Act.
Environmental impact Assessment Study Report
- Vicrity Limited intends to construct a, 5 storey hospital building comprising main and minor theatre, laboratory and pharmacy rooms, private and semi-private rooms, new-born unit and maternity section with labour rooms, prayer and CSSD rooms, administration with offices and board rooms, laundry, restaurant space, kitchen area, associated facilities and amenities on Plot L.R. No./Kaputioi, North/116481, Milimani area, Kajiado County.
- Subati Group Limited proposes to set up a variety of hardwood plantation forest consisting of sandalwood, teakwood and rosewood species on approximately 150 Ha for commercial purposes (extraction of oil and other products from seeds, ‘Items and roots).
- Jiatim (Kenya) Company Limited proposes to construct 1120 MW small hydropower project (SHP) on River Nzoia. ‘The power will be evacuated through a 1133 km long 33kV transmission line connected to Webuye 132/33 kV substation of the national grid with associated facilities and amenities.
- Maisha Minero) Fertilizer Limited, proposes an expansion of the fertilizer blending plant for making multiple grades of fertilizer within the existing Fertilizer plant in Athi River, Mavoko Sub County. The production will utilize five different raw materials i.e. Limestone, Gypsum, Urea, OAP and MOP.
- National Cement Company Limited- Kaloleni, proposes a twelve-month process of upgrading of an existing National Cement Company Limited.