• The Pandemic Response and Management Bill, 2020
• The County Allocation of Revenue Bill, 2020
National Assembly Bills
• The Supplementary Appropriation Bill, 2020
• The Tax Laws (Amendment) Act, 2020
• The Division of Revenue Act, 2020
• The Registration of Titles (Fees) (Amendment) Rules
• The Government Lands (Fees) (Amendment) Rules, 2020,
• The Registered Land (Amendment) Rules, 2020
• The Land Titles (Registration Fees) (Amendment) Rules, 2020
• The Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Regulations, 2020
• The Public Order (State Curfew) (Extension) Order, 2020
• The Kenya Defence Forces (South Africa Visiting Forces) Order, 2020
• The Capital Markets Authority has listed companies who are authorised to operate in the following categories:-
• Securities exchange, Central Depository, Credit Rating Agencies, Investment Banks, Stockbrokers, Non Dealing Online Foreign Exchange Brokers, Online Foreign Exchange Money Manager, Authorised Securities Dealers, Fund Managers, Investment Advisers, Authorised Depositories, Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITS) REIT Managers, REIT Trustees, Collective Investment Schemes, Employee Share Ownership Plans (ESOPS)
• The Chairman of the National Lands Commission has made a notice of further land acquisition of land for the construction of Thwake Multipurpose Dam.
• The Council for Legal Education has listed 46 individuals who have passed their exams and fulfilled the pupilage requirements.
• The Agriculture and Food Authority proposes to grant licenses to a number of applicants.
• An extension of term has been granted for the liquidator of Drumvale Farmers Cooperative Society Limited for a further period of one year.