Chief Justice and President of the Supreme Court, Martha Koome, has appointed:
- Justice Joram Abuodha and Lady Justice Linnet Ndolo to be members of the Employment and Labour Relations Rules Committee, for a period of five (5) years, from August 26, 2022. The appointments of Justice Daniel K. Musinga and Lady Justice Linnet Ndolo are revoked.
Cabinet Secretary for Education, George Magoha, has appointed:
- Kariuki Muchemi and Hassan Abdi Mohamud, as members of the Council for the University of Nairobi, for a period of three (3) years, with effect from August 5, 2022. Gazette Notice No. 9537 of 2022 is revoked.
- Habat Sheikh Abdi as the chairperson of the Council for the Kenya Institute of Special Education, for a further period of three (3) years, with effect from August 5, 2022.
Cabinet Secretary for Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Co-operatives, Peter Munya, has appointed:
- Mukiri wa Githendu to be a member of the Board of the Kenya Agricultural and Livestock Research Organisation (KALRO), for a period of four (4) years, with effect from August 3, 2022, and revokes the appointment of Samuel Ngugi Mburu.
LAND & ENVIRONMENT SECTOR
Completion of Part Development
- PDP Ref. No.:134/KLF/CSP/06/2021—Kilifi County Spatial Plan, 2021–2030.
- PDP Ref. No. C21/Githumu/2022/01— Proposed formalisation of Existing Africa Christian Church (A.C.C&S) Githumu.
Environmental Impact Assessment
- Stellar Warehousing and Logistics Limited, proposes to redevelop and refurbish existing buildings which include: production and blow moulders, high value goods store, engineering, production and sulphonation plant measuring approximately 29,243m2 . The refurbishment shall address repairs to the various structural elements, repairs to the boundary wall, repairs to external hardstand areas, repairing the storm water drainage/rainwater catchment installations and in addition rectification of services. The redevelopment involves the construction of the separate industrial facilities (northern and southern facilities) in addition to the bulk services and wood work upgrade.
- Sukari Industries Limited proposes to establish a 3000 TCD sugar cane milling factory. The buildings to be constructed will mainly consist of factory structures, workshops, administrative offices, weighbridge house, cane yard, mill house, power house, sugar house, agriculture offices, effluent treatment plant, associated facilities and amenities on Plot L.R. No. Transmara/Moyoi/1908 in Moyoi Location, Transmara South, Narok County.
- Dell Development Company proposes to develop Nyayo View Suits entailing two twin apartments comprising of two separate detached apartments of 15 levels each with a total of 312 units; comprising of basement, ground floor, mezzanine and upper floors. The residential apartments shall contain studios, 1 and 2 bedrooms per floor, retail shops, associated facilities and amenities. The proposed project will be located on plot L.R. No. 37/256/1 Nairobi West Area, Lang’ata Sub-county, Nairobi City County.