Communication from the Chair
Speaker Justin Muturi made a communication on the request of Hon. John Mbadi to withdraw the Political Parties (Amendment) Bill (National Assembly Bill No. 58 of 2021)
- Legal Notice No. 32 relating to the Companies Beneficial Ownership Information (Amendment) Regulations 2022.
- The National Government first-half Budget Implementation Review Report for the FY 2021/2022 from the Office of the Controller of Budget.
- The 5th Annual Report to the National Assembly on treaties ratified by Kenya from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- The Annual Report of the NLC on enhancing land governance for sustainable development for the FY 2020/2021.
- Performance report of IPOA for the period January to June 2021.
- Report of the Auditor-General and financial statements of the Commonwealth Parliamentary Association (Kenya Branch) for the year ended 30th June 2018.
- Adoption of the Report of the standing committee on delegated legislation on the Public Finance Management (National Roads Toll Fund) Regulations, 2021.
- Adoption of the report on the Irrigation (General) Regulations, 2021.
- Coffee Bill (Senate Bill No. 22 of 2020).
- Election Campaign Financing (Amendment) Bill (National Assembly Bill No. 37 of 2021).
- Children Bill (National Assembly Bill No. 38 of 2021).
- Public Finance Management (Amendment) (No.3) Bill (National Assembly Bill No. 39 of 2020).
Committee of the Whole House
The Mental Health (Amendment) Bill (Senate Bill No. 28 of 2020). #BungeLiveNA
- Report of the Auditor-General on the financial statement for various institutions.
- Report of the Standing Committee on Finance and Budget on the County Resources Development Bill (Senate Bills No. 45 of 2021).
- Report of the Standing Committee on Finance and Budget on the Division of Revenue Bill (National Assembly Bills No. 8 of 2022).
- The Intergovernmental Relations (Alternative Dispute Resolution), 2021 Regulations, (Legal Notice No. 4 of 2022).
- Report of the Controller of Budget, on the First Half National Government Budget Implementation Review for financial year 2021/2022.
- Report of the Standing Committee on Labour and Social Welfare on the Employment (Amendment) Bill, Sen Bill No. 54 of 2021.
- The Division of Revenue Bill (National Assembly Bills No. 8 of 2022).
- The Election Campaign Financing (Amendment) Bill (Senate Bills No. 51 Of 2021).