Senate Bills, 2020
- The Geologist Bill, 2020
- The Care and Protection of Older Members of Society Bill, 202
The Chief Justice and President of the Supreme Court issues the Supreme Court (General) Practice Directions.
- The Cabinet Secretary for Interior and Co-ordination of National Government has established several sub-counties as service delivery co-ordination units.
- The Cabinet Secretary for Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Co-operatives, has extended the term of the National Steering Committee on the Revitalization and Revival of Cotton and Pyrethrum Value Chains.
- The Cabinet Secretary for the National Treasury and Planning has appointed the members of the Public Procurement Administrative Review Board (PPARB).
- The Cabinet Secretary for Industrialisation, Trade and Enterprise Development has revoked the appointment of Eng. Bernard M. Ngore as the chairman of the National Standards Council.
- The Attorney General has appointed Jacinta Nyaboke Nyamosi as a member of the Governing Council of the National Crime Research Centre.
- The Director of Public Prosecutions has re-appointed Taib Ali Taib James and Muruthi Kihara as Public prosecutors, for a period of 2 years.
FINANCIAL SERVICES SECTOR
The National Treasury and Planning has published in the Kenya Gazette a Statement of Actual Revenues and Net Exchequer Issues as at 30th October, 2020.
Unclaimed Financial Assets Authority claims for unclaimed assets
The Unclaimed Financial Assets Authority has received claims for unclaimed assets from persons claiming to be administrators of the estates of deceased persons and agents of the original owners. If no objection is been lodged at the offices of the Authority within 30 days of the date of publication of this notice, payment will be made to the claimants.
TRADE AND MANUFACTURING
- The Registrar of Companies has published in the Kenya Gazette a list of companies that will be dissolved in 90 days.
- The Agriculture and Food Authority has proposed to grant a license to the several coffee export applicants.
Completion of Physical and Land Use Development Plans
- Local Physical and Land use Development Plan — Kambi Juu, Isiolo Municipality ISL/ I17/2020/100
- Local Physical and Land use Development Plan — Kambi Asharaf, Isiolo Municipality IS/L/117/2020/101
Environmental Impact Assessment Study Report
- Kanha Ji Rolling Mill Limited, is proposing to develop a steel processing plant with associated support facilities and services on Plot L.R. No. Kajiado/Kaputiei-North/108320, situated in Kisaju area, off Namanga Road, Kajiado East Sub-County, Kajiado County.
- Ashvale Properties Llp, proposes to develop student residence next to the University of Nairobi, Chiromo Campus on L.R. No. 209/346/50 at the junction of Science Crescent Road and Riverside Drive, off Waiyaki Way in Chiromo, Nairobi City County.
- Fairvalley Heights Limited, proposes to develop residential apartments comprising of 229No. units (103No. three bedroom units, 85No. two bedroom units, 24No. one bedroom units, I 8No. four bedroom villas), shops, playground, associated facilities and amenities on Plot L.R. No. 10426/61 located in Gimu Area, Mavoko Sub-County, Machakos County.