National Assembly Bills, 2021
- The Higher Education Loans Board (Amendment) Bill, 2021
Senate Bills, 2021
- The Cotton Industry Development (Amendment) Bill, 2021
Legislative Supplements, 2021
- The Tax Procedures (Unassembled Motorcycles) (Amendment) (No. 2) Regulations, 2021.
- The Banking Act—Suspension of Exchange of Certain Aspects of Negative Credit Information.
- The Special Economic Zones Act— Declaration of Special Economic Zones.
- The National Hospital Insurance Fund Act— Declaration of Hospitals.
- The Cabinet Secretary, Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Co-operatives, in consultation with the Council of Governors and the Intergovernmental Relations Technical Committee has established the Joint Agriculture Sector Steering Committee.
- The Cabinet Secretary for Devolution has established the Institutional Framework set out in the Schedule hereto to guide the valuation and transfer of the assets of the defunct local authorities and the assets of the National Government relating to devolved functions.
- The Council of the Institute of Human Resource Management with the approval of the Cabinet Secretary for Public Service, Gender, Senior Citizens Affairs and Special Programmes, has issued the Code of Conduct set out in the Schedule to apply in respect of Human Resource Management Professionals.
- The Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission gives notice to the public that the persons listed in the Schedule are validly nominated to contest for the by-election for the member of county assembly position for Mahoo ward in Taita Taveta County scheduled to be held on 16th December, 2021.
- The Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission gives notice to the public that the places listed in the Seventh Column to the Schedule below shall be the tallying centre for the by-election for the member of county assembly position for Mahoo ward in Taita Taveta County scheduled to be held on 16th December, 2021.
TRADE AND MANUFACTURING SECTORS
- The Competition Authority of Kenya has initiated investigations against PZ Cussons East Africa Limited in relation to compliance with the product information standard KS EAS 346:2013 Standard in regards to Labelling of Cosmetics-General requirements.
- The Customs and Border Control Department has published a list of goods at the Customs Warehouse, Taveta OSBP issued a Notice that if they will not be entered and removed from the Warehouse within thirty (30) days they will be sold by public auction on the 22nd December, 2021.
LAND AND ENVIRONMENT SECTOR
Completion of Development Plans
The preparation of the below-mentioned Part Development Plan is complete:
- PDP Ref No. KSI/37/2021/03—Proposed Regularization of Existing Site for Residential Plot.
- PDP Ref No. KSI/37/2021/04—Proposed Regularization of Existing Site for Residential Plot.
- PDP Ref No. KSI/37/2021/02—Proposed Regularization of Existing Site for the Department of Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries.
- The Chief Justice has appointed members to the National Steering Committee for the Implementation of the Alternative Justice System (AJS) Policy, for a period of five (5) years.
- The Chief Magistrate Court at Kiambu has published a list of records, books and papers that they intend to destroy.