- The Copyright Regulations, 2020
- The Copyright (Collective Management) Regulations, 2020
- The Banking Act—Exemption
- The Competion Act — Exclusions
The Judicial Service Commission has appointed Kuria Kihara Waithaka to be a member of the
National Civil Aviation Administration Review Tribunal.
The Chief Justice of Kenya has established:
- Vihiga High Court with supervisory jurisdiction over Vihiga and Hamisi Magistrates’ Courts and Environment and Land Court (ELC) Sub-Registry
- Kwale High Court with supervisory jurisdiction over Kwale and Msambweni Magistrates’ Courts
- Isiolo High Court Sub-Registry
- Kapsabet High Court Sub-Registry
- The Cabinet Secretary for Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Co-operatives has appointed Dr. Esther Wandia Kimani to be the Chief Executive Officer/Secretary to the Board of Pest Control Products Board.
- The Cabinet Secretary for Public Service and Gender has appointed the members of various Constituency Uwezo Fund Committees.
- The Cabinet Secretary for Public Service and Gender has appointed Abdisalam Sheikh Mohamed to be a member of the Institute of Human Resource Management Council.
- The Cabinet Secretary for Tourism and Wildlife has appointed members of Taskforce on the Wildlife Corridor Connectivity between the Nairobi National Park and the Athi-Kapiti Plains.
- The Cabinet Secretary for Labour and Social Protection has appointed members of the National Industrial Training Board.
- The Cabinet Secretary for Industrialization, Trade and Enterprise Development has appointed Gladys Muthoni Mburu to be the Chairperson of the Standards Tribunal, for a further period of 5 years.
- The Attorney-General has appointed Joyce Chepng’etich Koech to be the Registrar of Companies.
Completion of Development Plans
- PDP No. KAJ/164/20/3—Ngong Municipality Integrated Strategic Urban Development.
- PDP No. KAJI71912012—Kitengela Town Integrated Strategic Urban Development.
- PDP No. NRBI272812020101 —Strategic Integrated Development Action Plan for Konza—Kenol—Kangundo—Tala, Komarock—Ruai—Eastern By—Pass Transport Corridor.
- PDP No. IIIISUDP1457/2020101—Juja Integrated Strategic Urban Development Plan.
- PDP No. RRUIISUDP15312020101—Ruiru Integrated Strategic Urban Development.
- PDP No. KKYIISUDP14312020101 —Kikuyu Integrated Strategic Urban Development.
- PDP No. LMRIISUDP19412020101—Limuru Integrated Strategic Urban Development.
- PDP No. KBAIISUDP16051202010I –Kiambaa Integrated Strategic Urban Development.
- PDP No. N7ICIISUDP102212020101—Nairobi—Thika Transport Corridor Integrated Strategic Urban Development.
Environmental Impact Assessment Study Report
- The proposed rehabilitation of Thika-Nanyuki metre gauge railway (MGR) and for the construction of new Chaka Station for Kenya Railways Corporation from Thika to Nanyuki through Kiambu, Murang’a, Kirinyaga, Nyeri, Laikipia counties by Kenya Railways Corporation.
- The proposed construction of Kutulo/Malbe Water Pan and Irrigation Scheme Project in Kutulo Sub County, Mandera County.
- The proposed Koromey Irrigation Scheme Project in Koromey Village, Mandera East Sub County, Mandera County.
FINANCIAL SERVICES SECTOR
- The Central Bank of Kenya has granted the Kenya Mortgage Refinance Company a licence to conduct mortgage refinance business.
- The Cabinet Secretary for National Treasury and Planning has published in the Kenya Gazette the Exchequer Balance as at 31.08.2020 to be 49,574,626,579.69
- The Cabinet Secretary for ICT, Innovation and Youth Affairs has extended the period for publishing of names of all applicants and shortlisted candidates for the positions of Chairperson and Member of the Complaints Commission for a further 14 days.
- The Selection Panel for selecting candidates for appointment to the positions of Chairperson and Member of the Complaints Commission has published the names of all applicants and shortlisted candidates for the position of Chairperson and Member of the Complaints Commission.
TRADE AND MANUFACTURING SECTOR
- The Cabinet Secretary for Energy has extended the term of the Taskforce on the Implementation of the Energy Act appointed for 12 months with effect from the 1st July, 2020. The Taskforce shall conclude its wok and present its final report to the Cabinet Secretary for Energy at the expiry of 12 months.
- The Energy. and Petroleum Regulatory Authority is notifying the public that it has approved applicable tariffs application made by NAL Offgrid Limited in Ileret and Dukana sites, Marsabit County and for a period of 3 years. with effect from the 1st September, 2020.
- The Cabinet Secretary for Energy has made the following Regulations – The Energy (Energy Management) Regulations, 2020.
- The Registrar of Companies has published in the Kenya Gazette a list of companies that have been dissolved.
- The Registrar of Companies has published in the Kenya Gazette a list of companies that will be dissolved in 3 months.
- The Competition Authority has authorized the proposed acquisition of plastic business and assets of Ashut Engineers Limited by Ashut Plastics Limited. Insolvency
- A special resolution was passed at an Extraordinary General Meeting of the members of Hewlett Packard East Africa Limited held on 3rd September, 2020 where they agreed that the company be wound up as a Members’ Voluntary Winding-Up and that Messrs George Weru and Muniu Thoithi, be appointed Joint Liquidators for the purpose of the winding up.
- The members of Santa Fe Relocation Services Limited have appointed Owen Koimburi Njenga to be a liquidator.
- The members of Naboisho Tourism Partner Limited have appointed Owen Koimburi Njenga to be a liquidator.
Transfer of Business
Slumberland Kenya Limited will be sold and transferred to Simba Foam Limited.