Significant political events of the week:
Monday 7th, November
- The National Police Service has a new spokesperson named in changes made on Monday, November 7. Dr Resila Atieno Onyango took over from Bruno Shioso who was promoted and named the commandant of the National Police Service Training Campus in Kiganjo.
Wednesday 9th, November,
- Director of Public Prosecutions Noordin Haji officially withdrew the Sh7.5 billion graft case facing Deputy President Rigathi Gachagua.
- The Senate approved a list of five lawmakers to represent Kenya in the Pan-African Parliament.
- President William Ruto met with the South African President Cyril Ramaphosa at State House, Nairobi.
- Nairobi MCAs stormed the Supreme Court over the parking issue which had been raised by Kilimani MCA Moses Ogeto.
Thursday 10th , November,
- President William Ruto chaired the first Cabinet meeting of the 5th administration.
- Inspector-General of Police nominee Japhet Koome was approved by the National Assembly and is expected to take the oath of office to officially begin his duties.
While in a meeting with his Cabinet, President William Ruto urged them to uphold the rule of law as they settle down to deliver on their mandate under the Kenya Kwanza administration.