Senate Bills, 2021
The Maternal, Newborn and Child Health Bill, 2021
Legislative Supplements, 2021
The Competition Act-Exclusions.
The Irrigation (General) Regulations, 2021
- President Uhuru Kenyatta has appointed members of the Selection Panel for the selection of nominees for appointment as Chairperson of the Public Service Commission.
- President Uhuru Kenyatta has appointed members of the Selection Panel for the selection of nominees for appointment as Members of the National Gender and Equality Commission.
- President Uhuru Kenyatta has appointed members of the Selection Panel for the selection of nominees for appointment as Chairperson and Members of the Kenya National Commission on Human Rights.
- The Cabinet Secretary for Sports, Culture and Heritage has appointed the Ushanga Kenya Steering Committee for the implementation of the Ushanga Kenya Initiative and which shall be lead by Mrs. Hellen Nkaissery as the Chairperson.
The Ushanga Kenya Initiative Steering Committee shall be the apex governance body for the implementation of the Ushanga Kenya Initiative. The Ushanga Kenya Initiative is a National Government flagship project for the empowerment of pastoral women and girls involved in beadwork (Ushanga) by transforming their art for significant socio-economic benefit through mobilisation of the women and girls into organised groups, capacity building, the provision of infrastructure, value-addition, and the facilitation of access to mass and niche markets at local, national, regional and international platforms. The target counties shall comprise Baringo, Kajiado, Marsabit, Narok, Samburu, Turkana and West Pokot counties.
The Terms of Reference of the Steering Committee shall be to provide policy guidance for and oversight over the Ushanga Kenya Initiative in accordance with the Culture and Heritage Policy framework.
The Service Party (TSP) intends to change their Secretary-General from Kendi Nthiomi to Dr.Mwenda Makathimo.
The National Vision Party (NPV) intends to change its Party Leader from Nicholas K. Biwott to Anthony Kipkoge Chelimo.
LAND & DEVELOPMENT SECTOR
Completion of Part Development Plan
PDP Ref. No. KS//37/2021102-Proposed Regularization of Existing KRA Offices
The Inter-County Joint Physical and Land Use Planning Committee for Konza Technopolis City Buffer Zone in conjunction with the Ministry of Lands and Physical Planning and Konza Technopolis Development Authority (KoTDA) gives notice of intention to review the Konza Buffer Zone Plan, Approved Plan No. 3 of 2013.
Environmental Impact Assessment Study Report Invitation for Comments
West Valley Kenya Sugar Company Limited proposes to construct a 1250 TCD factory which will engage in the production and procurement of sugarcane in its nucleus estate and out grower’s fields, processing of sugar from harvested sugarcane,marketing of the finished products and generation of 6 MW captive power.
TRADE & MANUFACTURING SECTOR
Appointment of Transit Shed and Customs Areas
The Commissioner of Customs and Border Control appoints Compact FTZ Development LTD Transit Shed, Nairobi to be a Transit Shed, Customs areas etc
Goods To Be Sold At Customs Warehouse, Kilindini
Notice is given that goods will be sold by public auction on the 5th November, 2021if they are not removed from the custody of the Customs Warehouse Keeper, Kilindini, within 30 days.
- The Registrar of Companies has published on the Kenya Gazette a list of Companies it intends on striking off from the Register of Companies at the expiry of 3 months.
- The Registrar of Companies has published on the Kenya Gazette a list of Companies it has struck off the Register of Companies
- The members of Mobile Decisioning Africa Limited held a meeting on the 24th September, 2021 where a special resolution was passed that the company be wound up voluntarily and as an ordinary resolution to appoint Kereto Marima to be the sole liquidator
Oserian Development Company Limited proposes to transfer to Bohemian Flowers Limited – from the date of publication of this notice, and invites any person to show cause why the companies should not be struck off from the Register.