Personal Information We Collect
Oxygene MCL, or where relevant a designated service provider, collects personal information through this Site, such as during registration, when you request certain services or products, or submit information to enter a sweepstakes, contest, or other promotion, or complete a survey or poll, which may include:
- Your name, phone number, email address, work address, or other contact information
- Signature, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, or other similar identifiers
- Account login credentials (i.e. usernames & passwords), user content, usage information, browsing history, search history, and preferences
- Professional, education, and employment related information (i.e. job title, professional background, etc.)
If you do not provide certain personal information, not all functionality on this Site will be available.
How We Collect and Use Your Personal Information
Oxygene MCL uses this information for carefully considered business purposes which also benefit our customers, and which include some or all of the following:
- to provide and facilitate our products and services
- to operate our services, products, and systems properly
- to provide more relevant products and services
- to communicate with you
- to help Oxygene MCL improve, upgrade or enhance our products and services and develop new products and services
- to provide support for our products and services, and for Oxygene MCL internal quality control purposes
- to maintain the quality and safety of our products and services, and for internal quality control purpose including debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality
- to provide you with offers and promotions about services and products of Oxygene MCL or of other parties that may be of interest to you
- to enhance your experience with this Site, including to save your preferences and login information, and providing customized content
- to analyze web site usage and analyze use of the Site
- to identify and analyze product or service usage metrics and/or trends (e.g. pages visited, functions used, etc.) and develop data analysis, including for research, audit, reporting or other business operation purposes
- to protect the interests, rights, safety, or property of Oxygene MCL or others and to monitor compliance with and enforce any terms of any agreement with Oxygene MCL
- to monitor to detect security incidents and protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and hold those responsible for that activity.
Additionally, some of our Sites have portions dedicated to a shared work space into which you may input your work product. Oxygene MCL does not use or disclose any contents of the work product that you input into the shared work space on this Site except to the extent you expressly permission us to do so on your behalf.
You may instruct Oxygene MCL at any time not to provide you with offers and promotions using your personal information collected in connection with the product you requested by clicking here. You can also update your settings for receiving offers and promotions from Oxygene MCL’s sites by clicking here. Please also note that these processes may take some time to complete, consistent with applicable law. Please note that if you exercise choice in this manner, you will continue to receive communications concerning your account and products and services you requested, and in response to any requests for information by you.
A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer. Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually set your browser to disable cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. The help function on most browsers contains instructions on how to set your browser to notify you before accepting cookies or to disable cookies entirely. However, note that this Site will not function properly if you disable cookies.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
Oxygene MCL may also disclose your personal information to unaffiliated third parties if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to: (a) comply with any applicable law, rule or regulation or in response to a summon, court order, or other legal process; (b) protect the interests, rights, safety, or property of Oxygene MCL or others; (c) monitor compliance with and enforce any terms of service on this Site; (d) perform other activities related to such services and products, including billing and collection; (e) provide you with offers or promotions from Oxygene MCL; or (f) operate the systems that provide our services and products properly. In such an event, Oxygene MCL will use reasonable efforts to do the following:
- Give the User reasonably prompt written notice of such requirement so that the User has an opportunity to comment thereon or object thereto and to preserve the confidential nature of the Customer Information and Personally Identifiable Information that Oxygene MCL is required to disclose.
- At the User’s expense, use commercially reasonable efforts to cooperate with any of the User’s efforts to preserve the confidential nature of the Customer Information and Personally Identifiable Information that Oxygene MCL is required to disclose.
The collection, further use, and/or disclosure of your information by Third-party Providers or by other third parties is not the responsibility of Oxygene MCL. Rather, such collection, use, and/or disclosure is governed by the third parties’ privacy policies.
Accuracy, Security, and Retention of Your Personal Information
Any of your personal information collected by Oxygene MCL through this Site is kept on secure servers. Oxygene MCL uses security measures appropriate to the provision of the relevant product or service, such as reasonable administrative, technical, personnel, and physical measures to protect your personal information on such servers. To help us protect your privacy, you should maintain the secrecy of your username and password you set up in connection with your participation in this Site’s service, if any. Personal information is retained for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it is collected, including legitimate business reasons, and/or legal and regulatory requirements.
Certain databases available to registered users of this Site may contain personal information received from third party data suppliers. This personal information is contained in public records, publicly available information, and non-public information (collectively, “public records information”). Your use of this information is restricted to specific, legitimate purposes, and such information may not be used to violate any applicable laws, rules, or regulations.
Rights with Respect to Your Personal Information
If you wish to access, correct, delete, or restrict use of your personal information contained in public records information, you will need to contact the third-party supplier of the information directly. If you have any questions regarding public records information on this Site, please contact our DPO at email@example.com and include the name of the relevant website or product in the Subject line of your inquiry.
Transfer of Your Personal Information To Other Countries
Links to Third-Party Web Sites
Oxygene MCL may provide links to third-party web sites. Since we do not control third-party sites and are not responsible for any information you may provide while on such sites, we encourage you to read the privacy policies on those web sites before providing any of your information on such sites.
Such changes will be effective upon posting.
Questions or comments regarding this Statement should be submitted to our Data Protection Officer: