This is part of the Vellum Weekly. The full 27th March 2020 edition can be found here Vellum 27th March 2020 FA-compressed
• The Central Bank of Kenya (Mortgage Refinance Companies) (Amendment) Regulations, 2020
• The Competition Act—Exclusion
• The Law Society of Kenya (General) Regulations, 2020
• The Special Economic Zones (Amendment) Regulations, 2020
• The Insurance Act—Exemption
National Assembly Bills, 2020
• The Small Claims Court (Amendment) Bill, 2020
• The Kenya National Library Service Bill, 2020
• The Cabinet Secretary for Lands and Physical Planning has revoked the appointment of
• Charles Bamboo Bilali as a member of the Estates Agents Registration Board.
• The Cabinet Secretary for Industrialization, Trade and Enterprise Development has appointed
• Nancy Nkirote Muriuki to be a member of the Board of the Kenya Accreditation Service.
• The Cabinet Secretary for Public Service and Gender has appointed Catherine Wanjiru Mwangi Kimata to be a member of the Institute of Human Resource Management Council.
• The Cabinet Secretary for Mining has gazetted Inspectors of Mines.
• The Cabinet Secretary for Mining has gazetted the Artisanal Mining Committee of Vihiga County.
• The Cabinet Secretary for Tourism and Wildlife has established a tourism crisis committee to be known
as the National Tourism Crisis Steering Committee.
Environmental Impact Assessment Study Report
• The proposed Chepkaitit Irrigation Project in Cherangany Sub-County Transnzoia County
County Government of Trans Nzoia proposes to develop Chepkaitit Irrigation Project is located in Kiptoi sub location, Milimani Location in Cherangani Sub-County of Trans-Nzoia County.
• The proposed Ruko Rothschild Giraffe Sanctuary and its associated infrastructure in Ruko Community
Wildlife Conservancy, Baringo County Northern Rangeland Trust proposes to establish a protected
wildlife sanctuary in the mainland of Ruko Community Wildlife Conservancy for the translocation of six (7) endangered Rothschild Giraffes and other native wildlife
Kenya Civil Aviation Authority on Applications for Air Service
The Kenya Civil Aviation Authority has gazetted its decisions on applications for Air Service Licences whose particulars were previously published in the Kenya Gazette Notices Nos. 9947 of 2019 and 759 of 2020.
National Construction Authority Code of Conduct
The National Construction Authority has gazetted the Code of Conduct for the Construction Industry.
Grant of Tea Licenses
The Agriculture and Food Authority has gazetted a list of applicants for grant of tea licenses.
Communications Authority of Kenya Applications for grant of licenses
The Communications Authority of Kenya has gazetted applicant for various licenses:
|Duond Ngima Media, Group CBO (Sauti Nyikani)||Community FM Radio Licence|
|Duond Ngima Media, Group CBO (Kakuma FM)||Community FM Radio Licence|
|Duond Ngima Media, Group CBO (Kalobeyei FM)||Community FM Radio Licence|
|China Radio International (China Radio)||Community FM Radio Licence|
|Uzima Investment Limited (Elevate Television)||Commercial Free to Air Television Licence|
|House of Rest Media Limited (Eloram TV)||Commercial Free to Air Television Licence|
|Stoic Link Limited||National Postal/Courier Operator|
|Francisco Enterprises Limited||National Postal/Courier Operator|