- President Uhuru Kenyatta has appointed Joshua Toro (Eng.) to be the Chairperson of the National Irrigation Authority Board.
- The Cabinet Secretary for Lands and Physical Planning has appointed members of the various Land Control Boards.
- The Cabinet Secretary for Education has appointed members of the Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service Board.
- The Cabinet Secretary for Labour and Social Protection has appointed members of the National Council for Occupational Safety and Health.
The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission 3rd Quarter Report
- The Ethics And Anti-corruption Commission has gazette the 3rd quarterly report covering the period from 1st July, 2019 to 30th September, 2019
FINANCIAL SERVICES SECTOR
- The Cabinet Secretary for the National Treasury and Planning has approved the acquisition of up to 100 percent of the issued share capital of Transnational Bank PLC by Access Bank PLC
- The Unclaimed Financial Assets Authority has received claims for unclaimed assets persons claiming to be administrators of the estates of deceased persons and agents of the original owners. If no objection is lodged at the offices of the Authority within thirty (30) days, payment will be made to them.
TRADE AND MANUFACTURING SECTOR
- The National Standards Council has gazetted the specifications or codes of practice that are Kenya Standards.
- Proposed Grant of Food License
- Kichakabest Limited has applied to the Agriculture and Food Authority for a Marketing Agency License
Dissolution of Companies
- The Registrar of Companies has gazetted 200 dissolved companies
- The Registrar of Companies has gazette 26 companies that intend to dissolve.
Application for Mining License
- The Zhen Hua Company Limited has applied for a Group E: Base and Rare Metals mineral in Kitui County.
Transfer of Dominion Farms Ltd fams
- Dominion Farms Limited located on a parcel of land comprising 3,700 hectares situated within part of the area known as the Yala Swamp in Siaya County, Kenya
Liquidation Extension Order
- The Commissioner for Co-operative Development appointed Antony M. Waithaka, liquidator of Kandara Farmers Co-operative Society Limited (in liquidation), for a period not exceeding one (1) year.
Completion of Part Development Plans
- PDP No. 211/KLF/112019—Existing Site for Jua Kali Sheds; Gede.
- PDP No. 1311KLF11/2019
- (a) Existing Site for Full Gospel Church, Mariakani
- (b) Proposed Site for Residential DeVelopment, Mariakani
- (c) Proposed Site for Nursery School, Mariakani
- (3) PDP No. 8831KLF1112019 —Proposed Boyani Trading Center, Takaungu
- (4) PDP No. 134IKLF1312019—Existing Social Hall, Kilifi Town
- (5) PDP No. 134IKLF/412019 —Proposed Site for Ministry of Information Services, Kilifi Town
The Proposed Lions Eye Hospital Development on Plot L.R. No. 15985/1 Kanyakwar Area, Kisumu Central Sub-county In Kisumu County
- Lions Club International District 411 Charitable Trust Registered Trustees, is proposing to carry out a new development to accommodate a three (3) level state of the art hospital building, boundary wall and gate house