- The Draft 2020 Budget Review and Outlook Paper from the National Treasury and Planning.
- The inaugural edition of the Directorate of Criminal Investigations’ magazine.
- That the House adopts the Report of the Committee on Implementation on its consideration of submissions from stakeholders regarding the implementation status of legislations, petitions and resolutions passed by the House and laid on the Table of the House on Tuesday 30th June 2020.
- That the House adopts the Report of the Committee on implementation status of the Report of the Departmental Committee on Agriculture and Livestock on a petition on an inquiry into the crisis facing the sugar industry in Kenya, laid on the Table of the House on Thursday 20th June 2019.
- That the House adopts the Twenty Third Report of the Public Investments Committee on its consideration of the Auditor-General’s Reports on Financial Statements of State Corporations, laid on the Table of the House on Thursday, 2nd July 2020.
- That the House adopts the Report of the Departmental Committee on Environment and Natural Resources on its inquiry into the status of dams in Kenya, laid on the Table of the House on Thursday, 17th October 2019.
- That the House approves the list of nominees for appointment to the following 11 Constituency Committees of the National Government Constituency Development Fund, laid on the Table of the House on Wednesday, 12th August 2020 and Thursday, 10th September 2020.
- That the House adopts the Report of the Departmental Committee on Environment and Natural Resources on its Inquiry into the Death of Eleven Black Rhinos after Translocation to the Tsavo East National Park Sanctuary, laid on the Table of the House on Thursday, September 19, 2019.
- That the House adopts the Ninth Report of the Special Funds Accounts Committee on the Audited Financial Statements for the National Government Constituencies
- Development Fund (NG-CDF) for the Constituencies in Kiambu County, laid on the Table of the House on Tuesday, February 25, 2020.
Questions by Private Notice
QPN. 22/2020 Appointment of members to Tourism Regulatory Authority Board
Question No. 185/2020 Status of Implementation of Huduma Namba Programme
Requests for Statements
Transfer of roles of the Kenya Meat Commission to the Ministry of Defence Status of the Oxford University’s COVID-19 Vaccine trials in Kenya
Communication from the Chair
Review of seating arrangement within the National Assembly
Tuesday, 15 th September 2020, the Ministry of Health has recommended upward review of numbers that may be accommodated in certain spaces in Parliament as follows:
- The Main Chamber shall now hold 112 Members up from the current 60 Members excluding the Speaker, the Clerk and four key officers facilitating the sitting of the House;
- The seating capacity for committee rooms in Continental House has been adjusted to 15 from 10 persons;
- The Chapel shall accommodate a maximum of 15 persons;
- The Muslims’ prayer room shall hold a maximum of nine persons, being six on the male section and three on the female section;
- The capacity of the Mini Chamber and Committee Rooms 9 and 7 remains as advised in March 2020; and,
- Committee Room 12 shall remain out of use.
- The Public Finance Management (Amendment) Bill
- The Cancer Prevention and Control (Amendment) Bill
- The Public Service Commission (Amendment) Bill
- The County Wards (Equitable Development) Bill
Committee of the Whole House
- The Employment (Amendment) Bill
- The National Youth Council (Amendment) Bill
The Report on Consideration of a Petition by Mr. Benard Wahere and Ms. Jackline Mutere on Implementation of the Report on the Truth, Justice and Reconciliation Commission (TJRC). Report of the Standing Committee on Education on the Kenya Sign Language Bill (Senate Bills No. 15 of 2019).
Notice of Motion
Alteration of the Senate Calendar for the 2020 Session
- The Resolutions of the Senate made on 27th February, 2020 (approval of the Senate Calendar), 17th March, 2020, 14th April, 2020, 2 nd June, 2020, 16th June, 2020, 23rd June, 2020 and 4th August, 2020 (alteration of the Senate Calendar), the Senate now resolves to further alter its Calendar in respect of Part IV and Part V, to hold two sittings in each week on Tuesdays and on Thursdays, beginning on Tuesday, 15th September, 2020, and on Thursday 17th September, 2020, and that the Senate Calendar (Regular Sessions) for the Fourth Session, 2020, be altered.
- Report on negotiations on the Third Generation formula for revenue sharing
Approval of the Third Basis for Revenue Allocation among the county governments.
- The Basic Education (Amendment) Bill
- The Kenya Citizenship And Immigration (Amendment) Bill
- The Copyright (Amendment) Bill
- The County Vocational Education And Training Bill
- The Persons With Disabilities (Amendment) Bill
Point of Order
Status of case filed by the Senate on the matter of concurrence on Bills