Senate Bills, 2021
The Military Veterans Bill, 2021
The Elections (Amendment) Bill, 2021
The Transfer of Businesses Act—Business Transfer
The Elections (Amendment) (No. 2) Bill, 2021
National Assembly Bills, 2021
The Universities (Amendment) Bill, 2021
The Public Procurement and Asset Disposal (Amendment) (No. 2) Bill, 2021
The Chief Justice has appointed— HESTON NYAGA (HON.) to be a member of the Auctioneers Licensing Board, for a term of three (3) years, with effect from the 12th July, 2021.
- Notice has been given that unless the under-mentioned goods are entered and removed from the Customs Warehouses at ICDE, NAIROBI and JKIA, NAIROBI within thirty (30) days from 23rd July 2021, They will be sold by public auction on the 25th August, 2021. Interested buyers may view the goods at the respective Customs Warehouses on 23rd and 24th August, 2021 during office hours.
- The Registrar of Political Parties has given notice that Restore and Build Kenya intends to change its party officials.
- Notice has been given to all members of Kenya National Private Security Workers’ Union that a notice of change of the constitution and alteration of rules of the union has been received. The union has proposed to amend its constitution. Any person or member intending to raise any objection against the amendments of the constitution is required to submit in writing any objections within twenty-one (21) days from 23rd July 2021.
- Notice has been given to all trade unions, employers organizations or federations of receipts of an application for registration of — KENYA NATIONAL UNION OF PUBLIC PROSECUTORS The notice has been given to registered trade unions, employer organizations or federations to submit in writing any such objections against the application within twenty-one (21) days, from 23rd July 2021.
- The President of the Republic of Kenya and Commander-in-Chief of the Defence Forces has conferred Award and Honour to the following person— INGA RHONDA KING-The Order or the Burning Spear The First Class: Chief of the Order of the Burning Spear
- Notice has been given of the intended dissolution within 3 months from the 23rd of July 2021 as well as the dissolution of several companies.
- Hesbon Mbuthia Kiura, Assistant Commissioner for Co-operative Development, Nairobi, has been appointed liquidator for a period not exceeding one (1) year and has been authorized to take into custody all properties of ITE Farmers’ Co-operative Society Limited including such books, documents as it is deemed necessary for the completion of the liquidation exercise.
- Notice has been given that Kinguku And Company Limited is in liquidation pursuant to special resolution made on 30th March, 2021
- Notice has been given that Armor Group Kenya Limited is in liquidation pursuant to special resolution made on n 20th May, 2021
- Notice has been given that the Executive Recruitment business (`Business’) carried on by Altima Africa Limited (`Transferor’) was transferred to Stratostaff EA Limited (`Transferee’) on 13th April, 2021 Mate of Transfer’). The Stratostaff EA Limited-Transferee is assuming all liabilities incurred and accrued by the Business from the 1st January, 2021 that are still existing at the Date of Transfer.
Completion of development plan
The following has been completed:
- PDP No. 42/32/2021/01—Existing Site for Brothers of St. Charles Lwanga (Bannakaroli Brothers) for an E.C.D., Primary School and Vocational Training Centre