National Assembly Bills, 2020
• The Higher Education Loans Board (Amendment) Bill, 2020
• The Information Communication Technology Practitioners Bill, 2020
Senate Bills, 2020
• The Natural Resources (Benefit Sharing) Bill, 2020
• The Health (Amendment) Bill, 2020
• The Public Finance Management (Amendment) Bill, 2020
Communications Authority gives Notice of licence applications as follows:
Jamii Telecommunications Limited NFP Tier 1 licence
Any objections to issuance of licence be filed with the Authority by 18 December 2020 and a copy provided to the applicant.
Unitec Parcel Services Limited, P.O. Box 17729- 00100, Nairobi National Postal/Courier Operator
End Time Limited, P.O. Box 79246–00200, Nairobi. Yabagusii Television Commercial Free to Air Television Licence
Puritec Logistics Limited, P. 0. Box 46850200, Bungoma. Radio Safina Commercial Free to Air Radio Licence
Kitchen City Limited, P. 0. Box 22406-00100, Nairobi. Life Fountain Radio Commercial Free to Air Radio Licence
Christian Foundation, Fellowship Kenya, P. 0. Box 79534–00200, Nairobi. Faith FM Commercial Free to Air Radio Licence
Chonjo Products Limited, P. 0. Box 48799-00100, Nairobi. Kihooto FM Commercial Free to Air Radio Licence
Holatalk Limited, P. 0. Box 28753-00100, Nairobi. Bilan Radio Commercial Free to Air Radio Licence
Live Gospel Church, P. 0. Box 2-60600, Maua. Utukufu TV Commercial Free to Air Television Licence
Kalokol Radio, Broadcasting Limited, P. 0. Box 48722-001 00, Nairobi. Good News for the North Community Free to Air Radio Licence
Trinity United Methodist Church, P.O. Box 485-20303, Gilgil. Trinity United Community Free to Air Radio Licence
Grass Up Now Development Consortium, P.O Box 560-30500, Lodwar. Echami FM Radio Community Free to Air Radio Licence
Youth Network for lnterreligious Brotherhood CBO, P.O Box 85-005I8, Nairobi. Younib TV Commercial Free to Air Television Licence
• Cabinet Secretary for Interior and Co-ordination of National Government has appointed the National Alcohol Control Committee.
• Cabinet Secretary for Transport, Infrastructure, Housing, Urban Development and Public Works appoints Paul Yego to be the Chairperson of the Ad-Hoc Committee for the delineation of urban boundaries in Homa Bay County, with effect from the 14th October, 2020 and revokes the appointment of Thomas Buyela.
• Cabinet Secretary for Public Service and Gender appoints Anoia Laura Chakava to be a member of the Advisory Board of the Women Enterprise Fund, for a period of two (2) years. The appointment of Hellen Ajiambo* is revoked.
• NEMA invites public comments relating to Environmental Impact Assessment Study Report for The Proposed Students Hostels (Student Residence and Convenience) On Plot L.R. No. 209/346/49 Along Science Crescent Road, Off Riverside Drive Chiromo, Nairobi City County
• Meeting for Nzoia Water Services Company Limited: In line with the requirements of the law for consumer protection in the licensing of water service Providers (WSPs), a public consultation meeting for Nzoia Water Services Company Limited, shall be held at Greenvale Hotel Bungoma Town at 10 am on 11th December, 2020. The objective of the meeting is to get consumer concerns on services provided, and proposals for services development going forward. Please note that due to the challenge posed by the Covid 19 Pandemic, the WSP will hold a hybrid public consultation meeting, with key stakeholders at venue and others joining virtually.
Notice is given that the below plans were aapproved by the Cabinet Secretary for Lands and Physical Planning on 11 June, 2020
• Preliminary Master plan NRB/2 for Lamu Port City and Investment Framework
• integrated Transport Infrastructure Master Plan for Lamu Port City
• Completion of Part Development Plans relating to land situated at Wajir Town within, Wajir County.
• PDP Nos. 332/2020/26 and 27
• PDP Nos. 332/2020/29 and 30
• PDP No. 332/2020/31