Legislative Supplements, 2020
- The Value Added Tax (Amendment) Act 2020
- The Value Added Tax (Electronic Tax Invoice) Regulations, 2020
- The Value Added Tax (Digital Marketplace Supply) Regulations. 2020
- The Retirement Benefits (Forms and Fees) ( Amendment) Regulations. 203)
- The Retirement Benefits (Mortgage Loans) (Amendment) Regulations, 2020
- The Retirement Benefits (Umbrella Retirement Benefits Schemes) (Amendment) Regulations. 2020
- The Cabinet Secretary for health has appointed members of the Mathari National Teaching and Referral Hospital.
- The Cabinet Secretary for Labour and Social Protection has appointed Kamama Asman Abongotum to be a member of the National Social Security Fund.
- The Cabinet Secretary for Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Co-operatives has appointed Daniel Ndung’u Mungai to be the Director-General of Kenya Fisheries Service.
- The Director of Public Prosecutions has appointed Nicholas Kilatya Mutuku to be a Public Prosecutor in cases the Republic vs. Fredrick ole Lelimani and 4 others; and Republic vs. Gilbert Juma Deya.
- The Registrar of Marriages has appointed marriage officers.
- The Public Service Commission has published in the Kenya Gazette the names of applicants and shortlisted candidates for the position of Chairperson and members of the Universal Service Advisory Council.
The Advocates Complaints Commission has published in the Kenya Gaztte general information that from 1st July, 2020 to 30th September, 2020, the Commission received a total of two hundred (200) new complaints and submitted them for enquiry under the Preliminary Enquiry initiative.
TRADE & MANUFACTURING SECTOR
All prices for Electrical Energy will be liable to:
- Fuel Energy Cost Charge of +256 Kenya cents per kWh
- Foreign Exchange Fluctuation Adjustment of +107.31 cents per kWh
- Water Resource Management Authority (WRMA) Levy of +2.25 Cents per kWh
for all meter readings to be taken in October, 2020.
- Manji Villas Limited, was on the 13th August 2020 presented to the High Court by Middle East Bank Kenya Limited, care of Visram & Company, Advocates for an insolvency petition.
- Neem Properties Limited was on the 13th August, 2020 presented to the High Court by Middle East Bank Kenya Limited, care of Visram & Company, Advocates for an insolvency petition.
- Arboretum Plaza Limited was on the 13th August, 2020 presented to the said Court by Middle East Bank Kenya Limited, care of Visram & Company, Advocate for an insolvency petition.
Completion of Part Development Plan
PDP Ref No. KAPEI318120/2 for Existing Site for Kenya Medical Training College-Kapenguria Campus
Environmental Impact Assessment Study Report
- Kithaayoni Self Help Group through the County Government of Machakos, through the Kenya Climate Smart Agricultural Project (KCSAP), has proposed the development of Kithaayoni Concrete Dam for domestic /livestock and micro irrigation.
- Bayer East Africa Limited, has proposed BT Cotton commercialization in Western/Nyanza, Central/Eastern, Coastal, North Eastern and Rift Valley regions of Kenya.
- Spruce Properties LLP proposes to develop student residence, and ancillary services on 5 acres of land on LR. No. 7820/1 adjacent to Catholic University of East Africa (CUEA), in Karen along Bogani East Road.
Applications to the Communications Authority of Kenya for grant of the licences
|Fastway Parcel Services Limited,||National Postal Operator Licence|
|Makos Savings And Credit Co-operative Society Limited||National Postal Operator Licence|
|Breakthrough communication Services Limited (Breakthrough Television)||Commercial Free to Air Television Licence|
|Mitume Media Limited (Mitume TV)||Commercial Free to Air Television Licence|
|Mt. Moriah Media Services Limited,(Ushirika TV)||Commercial Free to Air Television Licence|
|Radiotelle Limited (Radiotelle FM)||Commercial Free to Air Radio Licence|
|Britex Air Travel and Tours Services Limited||National Courier Operator Licence|
|Vendors Cargo Logistics Limited||National Courier Operator Licence|
|Zen Park Services Limited||National Courier Operator Licence|
|Dulce Courier Services Limited||National Courier Operator Licence|
|Placid Couriers||National Courier Operator Licence|
|Geonet Technologies Limited||Network Facilities Provider Tier 3 (NFP- T3)|
FINANCIAL SERVICES SECTOR
- Jamii Bora Bank Limited has by resolution of the Board and the approval of the Registrar of Companies, effected a change of name from Jamii Bora Bank Limited to Kingdom Bank Limited (KBL).
- The Unclaimed Financial Assets Authority has published an extract of the FY 2018/19 Audited results for the Unclaimed Financial Assets Trust Fund.
- The Competition Authority has authorized the proposed transaction which entails the transfer of various listed assets, including outstanding deposit balance amounting to KES 31.7 billion, loans and security portfolios together with all rights, titles and interests of Imperial Bank Limited (In Receivership) thereto to KCB Bank Kenya Limited.