- The Cabinet Secretary for Information, Communications, Technology, Innovation and Youth Affairs, has constituted a Taskforce to be known as the Taskforce on the Kenya Media Policy Guidelines. Their task will be to identify any gaps or inconsistencies in the Kenya Media Policy Guidelines, 2009 and propose specific policy and legislative review requirements.
- The Cabinet Secretary for Public Service and Gender has appointed the members of the National Government Affirmative Action Fund Board.
- The Cabinet Secretary for Public Service and Gender has appointed Florence Kalekye Kirinya to be the Chairperson of the National Government Affirmative Action Fund Board.
- The Cabinet Secretary for Public Service and Gender has appointed several persons to be members of the Constituency Uwezo Fund Management Committees of their respective Constituencies.
- The Cabinet Secretary for Lands and Physical Planning has extended the term of the Taskforce to Review the Survey Sector Legal Policy and Institutional Framework, for a period of 30 days, with effect from the 27th September, 2021.
The Court of Appeal Christmas, 2021 recess shall commence on Tuesday, 21st December, 2021, and shall terminate on Wednesday, 12th January, 2022, both days inclusive.
LAND AND ENVIRONMENT SECTOR
Environmental Impact Assessment Study Report Call for Comments
Patterson Investment Limited, proposes to construct 216No. units of serviced/furnished apartments comprising 4level basements, ground and first floors reserved for shared communal facilities, I bedroom, 2bedroom and 3 bedroom residential apartments from 2nd floor to 19th floor, a swimming pool, children play area, gym, management office, lifts and associated facilities and amenities on a 1.4446 acres of land on L.R. No. 1870/V/266 in Westlands area along Rhapta Road in Nairobi City County.
TRADE AND MANUFACTURING SECTOR
The Kenya Revenue Authority gives notice that unless the Gazetted goods are removed from the Customs Warehouse within 30 days from the date of this notice, they will be sold by public auction on 9th November, 2021. Interested buyers may view the goods at the Customs Warehouse, ICDN, Kisumu (ICD and Forodha), Mbita, Busia, Malaba and Isebania on 4th November, 2021 and 5th November, 2021, during office hours.
Competition Authority Authorisations
- The Competition Authority has authorised the proposed acquisition of control of Altilands S.A. by Red Land Africa Holding Limited Authorisation.
- The Competition Authority has authorised the proposed transaction of the remaining 50% of the issued share capital in Soc Stores Limited by Khetia Drapers Limited on condition that the merged entity shall retain all 480 employees for the target for a period of 12 months from the date of implementation of the proposed transaction.
FINANCIAL SERVICE SECTOR
The Unclaimed Financial Assets Authority has received claims for unclaimed assets from persons claiming to be administrators of the estates of deceased persons and agents of the original owners. If no objection has been lodged at the offices of the Authority within 30 days of the date of publication of this notice, payment will be made to the aforementioned persons.
The Commissioner for Co-operative Development has authorized Stephen Njoroge, Assistant Director of Co-operative Audit and Peter Onyango -Okul, Principal Co operative Officer, to hold an Inquiry within 30 days on the affairs of Kenya North America Diaspora Sacco Society Limited
The business of animal feeds and allied products carried on the portion of the land comprising Nakuru Municipality 8/19 in Nakuru County including certain specific assets of Bidco Land O’Lakes Limited is sold and transferred to Bidco Africa Limited.