Legislative Supplements, 2020
- The Mathari Teaching and Referral Hospital Order, 2020
- The Traffic Act—Exemption
- The Insurance Act—Exemption
- The Counter-Trafficking in Persons (National Assistance Trust Fund for Victims of Trafficking in Persons) Regulations, 2020
- The Competition Act—Exclusion
- The Standards Order, 2020
National Assembly Bills, 2020
- The Insurance Professionals Registration Bill, 2020.
- The Pensions (Amendment) Bill, 2020
The Cabinet Secretary for Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Co-operatives has appointed Ben Okumu (Dr.),Abala Wanga,Francis Wangara to be Members of the Interim Management Committee on the Leasing of the Five State Owned Sugar Mills.
The Cabinet Secretary for Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Co-operatives has revoked the appointment of Ms. Ruth Nashipae Muigai as a member of the Board of Kenya plant Health Inspectorate Service.
Completion of Part Development Plans
PDP Nos. 332/2020/12, 13 and 14—Formalization of the Existing Residential Plots.
The proposed construction of a 12 storey block of apartments development comprising of a total of 325 No. studio apartments and 282 No. bedsitters on Plot L.R.Nos. Dagoretti/Riruta/1772 and1773, off Wanyee Road, Riruta Area, Nairobi City County
Tsavo Skywalk Executive Apartments Limited, is proposing to construct a 12 storey block of apartments comprising of 325No. studio apartments, 282No. Bedsitters
FINANCIAL SERVICES SECTOR
The Central Bank of Kenya has published in the Kenya Gazette the annual report and financial statements for the year ended 30th june,2019
The Competition Authority of Kenya has published in the Gazette the proposed acquisition of 90% of the shareholding of Jamii Bora Bank Limited by the Co-operative Bank of Kenya Limited.
Aqua Mines Limited has applied for Gemstones (except diamond) mining license at Kasigau, Taita Taveta County.
TRADE AND MANUFACTURING SECTOR
The Registrar of Companies has published in the Kenya Gazette a list of companies that will be struck off the Register of Companies in 3 months.
- A bankruptcy order was made against James Mwangi Nderitu T/A Tajo Enterprises on the 30th March, 2020 and Mark Gakuru was appointed as trustee of the estate of the bankrupt by the Court.
- A bankruptcy order was made against Joyce Mwangi Wangechi T/A Tajo Enterprises on the 30th March, 2020 and Mark Gakuru was appointed as trustee of the estate of the bankrupt by the Court.
- KVSK Sastry have been appointed liquidator of Timac Agro Kenya Limited and they ask creditors to send full particulars of their claims against the Company, on or before 15th September, 2020
- The High Court ordered that Holmes Systems and Service Limited be wound up.