TRADE & MANUFACTURING SECTOR
- The Customs and Border Control Department has published a list of goods in the Customs Warehouse Keeper Kilindin and issued a Notice that if they will not be entered and removed from the Warehouse within thirty (30) days they will be sold by public auction on 6th April, 2021.
- The Agriculture and Food Authority proposes to issue the following licence to the applicants who will have complied with the Crops Act of 2013, the Crops (Coffee) (General) Regulations, 2019 and any other relevant written law by 20th March, 2022:
|Name of Applicant||Purpose of Licence|
|Aflax Impex Limited||Coffee Exports,Imports and Value Addition/Roasting and Packaging|
|Cathy Farms Limited||Coffee Exports,Imports and Value Addition/Roasting and Packaging|
|Doska Coffee Trading Limited||Coffee Exports,Imports and Value Addition/Roasting and Packaging|
|Kaffima Limited||Coffee Exports,Imports and Value Addition/Roasting and Packaging|
|Mokal Coffee Limited||Coffee Exports,Imports and Value Addition/Roasting and Packaging|
|Rahma Premium Limited||Coffee Exports,Imports and Value Addition/Roasting and Packaging|
|Songonyet Global Coffee Estate||Coffee Exports,Imports and Value Addition/Roasting and Packaging|
|Mambet Coffee Estates Limited||Value Addition/Roasting and Packaging|
- The Cabinet Secretary for the National Treasury and Planning has gazetted the Draft National Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Policy. The overall objective of the public procurement and asset disposal policy is to achieve a standard public procurement and asset disposal system that is fair, equitable, transparent, competitive, sustainable and cost effective.
- The Chairperson and CEO of the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission have gazetted the report for the fourth quarter for the period commencing 1st October, 2021 to 31st December, 2021 on the number of reports made to the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) under section 35 of the Anti-Corruption and Economic Crimes Act, 2003 (ACECA).
- The Chief Executive Officer and Registrar of the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council has gazetted the categorisation of health facilities located across all the counties and assigned their respective facility level.
LAND & ENVIRONMENT SECTOR
Completion of Part Development Plan
PDP Ref .No. CKR/352/21/2 for Existing Site for-
- Kiarukungu Secondary School
- Kiarukungu Primary School
- AJ PCA Church
Environmental Impact Assessment
- The proponent, Winchester Ventures Kenya Company Limited, proposes to develop residential apartments comprising of four semi detached 18-storey blocks with a total of 234 apartment units (18 three bedroom apartments, 36 two bedroom-i-DSQ apartments, 180 two bedroom apartments), lifts, parking, guard house, protected dustbin cubicles, driveways, associated facilities and amenities on Plot L.R No. 209/4902, (Original No. 4639/18) along Riverside Gardens off Riverside Drive in Nairobi City County. The National Environment Management Authority invites members of the public to submit oral or written comments within thirty (30) days from 4th March 2022 to the Director-General, NEMA, to assist the Authority in the decision making process regarding this project.