Communication from the Chair
- Tributes following the untimely demise of member for Rabai Constituency Hon. William Kamoti.
- Hon. Moses Cheboi moved the House to adopt the 5th Report of the Procedure and House Rules committee on amendments to the Standing Orders.
- Hon. Opiyo Wandayi moves a motion on the adoption of the Report of the Public Accounts Committee on the Examination of the Report of the Auditor-General on the financial statements for the National Government for the financial year 2018/2019.
- Legal Notice No. 89 of 26th May, 2022, on Public Finance Management (National Government Amendment Regulations 2022).
- The Supreme Court (Amendment) Bill (National Assembly Bill No.15 of 2022).
- The Prompt Payment Bill (Senate Bill No. 16 of 2021).
- The Traffic (Amendment) Bill (National Assembly Bill No. 60 of 2021).
Committee of the Whole House
- The National Assembly Standing Orders.
- The Finance Bill (National Assembly Bill No. 22 of 2022).
The Senate is on a short recess until Tuesday, June 7, 2022.
FINGER ON THE PULSE