Legislative Supplements, 2020
The Kenya Fishing Industries Corporation (Amendment) Order, 2020
The Tax Procedures (Tax Agents) Regulations, 2020
The Tax Procedures (Unassembled Motorcyles) Regulations, 2020
National Assembly Bills, 2020
The Supplementary Appropriation (No. 2) Bill, 2020
- The Chief Justice has appointed George Mbagu Kinuthia and Alfred Mdeizi as members of the Auctioneers Board.
- The Cabinet Secretary for Interior and Coordination of National Government has appointed pardon officers of the Power of Mercy Advisory Committee.
- The Cabinet Secretary for Public Service and Gender has appointed members of the National Government Affirmative Action Fund Committees for various counties.
The National Gender and Equality Commission has established the National Gender and Equality Commission Procedures for Administration of Part IV of the Act.
Communications Authority License Applicants
The Communications Authority of Kenya has gazetted the applicants for grant of various licences.
|Ukweli Sounds and Video Limited||(Ukweli Tv Kenya) Commercial Free to Air TV|
|Wilift Transport Limited.||National Postal/Courier Operator|
|Amitrack Limited.||National Postal/Courier Operator|
|Thamani Concierge Limited||National Postal/Courier Operator|
|Vazguard Protection Services (VPS) Limited.||National Postal/Courier Operator|
|Chauffers Services Kenya Limited.||National Postal/Courier Operator|
|Cool Express Limited.||National Postal/Courier Operator|
|Beauty Parlour Kenya Limited||National Postal/Courier Operator|
|Operator Stage Shuttle Limited||National Postal/Courier Operator|
|Jujaline Investment Company Limited||National Postal/Courier Operator|
|Mobile One to One Limited.||Network Facilities Provider Tier 3 (NFPT-3)|
|Mashariki Limited.||Network Facilities Provider Tier 3 (NFPT-3)|
|Brand—Fi Technologies Limited||Network Facilities Provider Tier 3 (NFPT-3)|
|Viasat Kenya Limited.||Satellite Landing Rights Authorization (SLRA)|
|Shikilia Enterprises Limited.||National Operator|
|Cross Road Investment Co—operative Society Limited||National Operator|
|Munawar Parcel Services Limited||National Operator|
|Turkrift Shuttle & Parcels Limited.||National Operator|
|Best Africa Security Experts Limited.||National Operator|
|Trinity Transporters and Logistics Limited.||National Operator|
|Com Twenty One Limited.||Network Facilities Provider Tier 3 (NFP-T3)|
|License Eco—Partners Limited||Network Facilities Provider Tier 3 (NFP-T3)|
TRADE AND MANUFACTURING SECTOR
- The Registrar of Companies has gazetted a list of companies that have been struck off the Companies register.
- The Registrar of Companies has gazetted a list of companies that will be struck off the register in 90 days.
- IHRC Kenya Limited will have the final general meeting of its members in Nairobi on Tuesday, 28th July, 2020, at 4.00 p.m. The Agenda for the meeting is having an account laid before the meeting, showing the manner in which the winding-up has been conducted and giving any explanations thereof.
- The creditors of Dac Aviation (E.A) Limited, intend to institute liquidation proceedings against the company for sums owed to them.
Completion Of Part Development Plans
- PDP Ref. Nos. KBK/30/2020/03 and KBK130/2020104: Existing Sites for Lower Shabaab Residential Developments and Commercial Development, respectively, within Eldama Ravine Town, Baringo County
- PDP Ref. No. KBKI3012020/01: Existing Site for Residential Development Within Eldama Ravine Town
Environmental Impact Assessment Study Report
Proposed Block Of Flats On L.R. No. 209/2389/12, off Agoi Road, Pangani Area, Starehe Sub-county In Nairobi City County
- Edwin Gicho Kinyanjui is proposing to construct a sixteen floors block of flats with two basement parking.
- Aberdare Book Marchants Limited is proposing to construct a block of flats at L.R. No. 209/2389/11, off Agoi Road Pangani area in Starehe Sub-County, Nairobi County. The proposed development will comprise of 195 No. two bedroom units and two level basement parking.