Legislative Supplements, 2020
The Protected Areas (Kisii State Lodge) Order, 2020
Senate Bills, 2020
The Coffee Bill, 2020
The Kenya Accreditation Service has paublished in the Kenya Gazette accredited conformity assessment bodies as listed in the register of accredited bodies as of today. The detailed scopes of accreditation of these bodies are provided on the Kenya Accreditation Service website at www.kenas.go.ke
The acting Director-General of the National Environment Management Authority has appointed environmental inspectors.
FINANCIAL SERVICES SECTOR
The Commissioner of Insurance has published in the Kenya Gazette the names of Insurance Intermediaries who have failed to secure registration.
TRADE AND MANUFACTURING SECTOR
- The Kenya Electricity Generating Company Plc (KenGen) has updated the prequalification shortlist following the issue of a request for qualifications on 5th November, 2019, for the development, operation and maintenance of the 140 Mw Olkaria VI Geothermal Public Private Patnership Project.
- The Agriculture and Food Authority proposes to grant a Cotton Ginning Licence to Sun Gin Limited.
- The Registrar of Companies has published a list of companies that will be struck off the register of companies in 3 months.
Completion of Part Development Plan
PDP: KAP/I16/2020/02: Existing site for Emgwen Farmers Co-operative Society
Environmental Impact Assessment Study Report
- The National Water Harvesting and Storage Authority, is proposing the development of Londiani Dam Water Project (Dam Construction and Laying of Water Distribution Pipe System) to supply potable water and replace pump fed water service schemes that are not sustainable due to high cost of electricity located in Londiani Sub-County, Kericho County.
- Tana Water Works Development Agency, is proposing to construct Kanjogu Dam within the Mt. Kenya Forest in South Maara River, Maara Sub-County, Tharaka Nithi County.
- Tana Water Works Development Agency, is proposing to construct Thambo Dam at the boundary of Meru and Tharaka Nithi counties within the Mt. Kenya forest. T
- Dr.Alex Mulwa is proposing to construct and operate a tribute funeral home comprising a machine room, cold room, attendant, body preparation and embalming area, passages within the building to provide access into the rooms within the building, lobby, verandah, washrooms, chapel and viewing, waiting lounge, reception, records, strong room, accounts, an entry porch, a 3 No. car parking space, a fence with 1 gate and an incinerator for management of solid wastes on plot L.R. No. Muthambi/Gatua/1334 in Muthambi Location, Maara Sub-County in Tharaka Nithi County.
- Tana Water Works Development Agency, is proposing to construct a sewerage service for Kerugoya/Kutus towns and a bulk water supply system for Kerugoya, Kagio, Sagana and Kutus towns in Kirinyaga County.
- Kenya Ports Authority, is proposing the construction of a jetty, renovation of fishery buildings, potential dredging/dumping and construction of a fully-fledged industrial fishing port in Kwale County.
The final general meeting of members of CICA Motors Limited and Exonia Investments Limited will be held at Nairobi, on Monday, 16th November, 2020, at 10.00 a.m. for the purpose of having an account laid before the meeting, showing the manner in which the winding-up has been conducted and giving any explanations.
The Communications Authority of Kenya has published in the Kenya Gazette applicants for grant of licences:
|Previn Courier Services Limited||National Postal Operator Licence and Courier|
|Pamar Express Referrals and Errands||National Postal Operator Licence and Courier|
- Publication of Request For Qualification To Build, Own, Operate And Transfer-140mw Geothermal Power Generation Project In Olkaria-Naivasha Kenya Pursuant To Kenya’s Public Private Partnerships Act, 2013. Tender No: Kgn-Bdd-010-2019