LAND & ENVIRONMENT SECTOR
Completion of Part Development Plan
- PDP Ref. No. KSI/37/2022/2—Proposed regularization of existing Seven Day Adventist Church, East African Limited site, Nyanchwa.
- PDP Ref. No. KSI/37/2022/2—Proposed Extension of KSI Block 111/478.
Environmental Impact Assessment
- The Ministry of Defense proposes to develop a hospital with a 700-bed capacity which will comprise of the main hospital, associated facilities (oxygen generating plant, waste water treatment plant, medical waste incinerator and mortuary) and camp administrative unit. The hospital will comprise of five blocks where block 1-4 will comprise of the main hospital and block 5 hosting the medical school complex on plot L.R. No 209/12348, Westlands, Nairobi City County.
- Lehome Company limited proposes to construct two hundred and five (205) units of residential apartments. The development entails two semi-detached blocks with two basements, ground floor plus 16 floors comprising of 16 studio units, 93 one- bedroom units, 96 two-bedroom units, playground, gymnasium and associated facilities. The project will be located on plot L.R No 1/522, along Wood Avenue, Nairobi.
- Springfield Developers Limited proposes to construct and operate an Orthopedic Clinic which will consist of the ground floor plus eight floors. The clinic will comprise of offices, training rooms, nurse stations, physiotherapy gym, hydrotherapy pool room, MIR lobby, X-ray room, laboratories, orthopaedic clinic, triage, pharmacy, surgical room, theatre and 13 no. single rooms. The proposed project will be located on plot L.R. 209/22300 (Original Number 209/17/8) 3rd Avenue Parklands Nairobi City County.