- The Governor has nominated Charles Kipngeno Langat for the position of County Chief Officer Information, Communication and E-Government.
- The Governor has appointed various people to be members of the West Pokot County Executive Committee and others to be County Chief Officers.
- The Governor has appointed Mike Edward Njeru as the Chairman of Embu Level 5 Hospital.
TRANS NZOIA COUNTY
- The Governor has appointed Charles Walioli Wabwoba as County Attorney for Trans Nzoia County Government for a term of six (6) years with effect from the 22nd October, 2021.
- The Governor has also appointed Andrew Masinde Musungu to be the County Executive Committee Member for Finance and Economic Planning and revoked the appointment of Boniface Wanyonyi Cosmas.
- Following the resolution of the Murang’a County Assembly on appointment to the position of Clerk to the County Assembly, made on August 11, 2020 and a resolution of the County Assembly Service Board made in its sitting held on June 10.2021, members of County Assembly and staff of the Murang’a County have appointed Mr. Wilson Kuria Thuita as the Clerk of the Murang’a County Assembly, with effect from June 16, 2021.