Legislative Supplements, 2020
● The Customs and Excise (Railway Development Levy Fund) (Amendment) Regulations, 2020
● The Public Order (State Curfew) (Extension) Order No. 2 of 2020
● The Railway City Development Authority Order, 2020
● The Public Health (COVID-19 Restriction of Movement of Persons and Related Measures) (Nairobi Metropolitan Area) (Extension) Order, No. 2 of 2020
● The University of Embu Statutes, 2020
Senate Bills, 2020
· The Community Health Services Bill, 2020
· The Supplementary Appropriation Act, 2020
· The Small Claims Court (Amendment) Act, 2020
National Assembly Bills, 2020
· The Income Tax Bill, 2020
· The Cabinet Secretary for the National Treasury has appointed the following to be members of the Registration of Certified Public Secretaries Board.
– FCS Lewis Kamau—Chairman
– CS Happi Kilongosi— Vice-chairman
– FCS Benjamin Achode
– CS Jeremiah Karanja
– Joyce M. Afanda
– Robert Ng’ong’a
– Isaac W. Gathirwa
– Francis Mutisya
· The Cabinet Secretary for the National Treasury, with the approval of the National Assembly, has appointed Yusuf Mbuno to be the Chief Executive Officer of the Board of the National Government Constituencies Development Fund.
· The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) has gazetted the Fourth Quarterly Report covering the period 1st October, 2019 to 31st December, 2019.
FINANCIAL SERVICES SECTOR
· The Cabinet Secretary for the National Treasury has gazetted the statement of actual revenues and net exchequer issues as at 30th April, 2020. The Exchequer Balance as at 30.04.2020 is 33,161,875,896.70.
TRADE AND MANUFACTURING SECTOR
● The Registrar of Companies has gazetted a list of companies that will be dissolved in 90 days time.
● The Registrar of Companies has gazetted a list of companies that have been dissolved.
● The creditors of Abraaj Kenya Advisers Limited held a meeting on 4th May, 2020 where they passed a resolution to wind up the Company as a Creditors Voluntary Winding Up. Messrs Muniu Thoithi and George Weru of PricewaterhouseCoopers Limited, have been appointed Joint Liquidators.
● The members IHRC Kenya Limited held a meeting on 30th April, 2020 where a resolution was passed to wind up the company as a Members’ Voluntary Winding Up. Messrs Muniu Thoithi and George Weru have been appointed Joint Liquidators.
· Proposed Development of Jevanjee Affordable Housing on Plot No. L.R. 209/5458 along Quarry Road, Nairobi City County
Nairobi Bachelors Jevanjee Estate Limited, is proposing the construction of development of apartment’s project which is part of the Government’s effort to provide low cost housing for its citizens.
· The Proposed Sabor Irrigation Flood Flow- Water Supply Transmission and Distribution Lines, Uasin Gishu County
The National Irrigation Board proposes to construct flood flow- water intake, install water transmission/conveyance pipelines, distribution lines, domestic water pans and infield irrigation systems.
CA License Applications
The Communications Authority of Kenya has gazetted a list of companies that have applied for different licenses from the Communication Authority of Kenya.
|Realest C.B.O||Community Free To Air Radio|
|RFM RADIO||Community Free To Air Radio|
|Rescue Media Group Services Limited Rescue TV||Commercial Free to Air Television|
|Amazing Voice of Victory Ministries VOV Radio||Commercial Free To Air Radio|
|Kulmiye Multimedia Centre Limited Kulmiye FM||Commercial Free To Air Radio|
|Stix Media Limited Jiam Broadcast Network||Commercial Free to Air Television|
|Qatken Digital Limited||Subscription Broadcasting Service|
|The Information and Communications Technology Authority||NFP(T2)|
|Apollo Express Limited||National Poster/Courier Operator|
|Expediters Cargo Logistics Limited||International Courier Operator Licence|
|Faren Limited||National Poster/Courier Operator|
|Courier International Limited||International Courier Operator Licence|
|Flashbright Contractors Limited||National Poster/Courier Operator|
|Salvet Parcel Services Limited||National Poster/Courier Operator|