• The Public Health (Covid-19 Restriction of Movement of Persons and Related Measures) Variation Rules, 2020
• The Public Health (Covid-19 Restriction of Movement of Persons and Related Measures) Variation Rules, No.2 of 2020
• The Public Order (State Curfew) Variation Order,2020
• The Public Finance Management Act— Waiver
• The Public Finance Management (State Officers and Public Officers Motor Car Loan Scheme Fund) (Amendment) Regulations, 2020
• The Public Finance Management (Strategic Food Reserve Trust Fund) (Revocation) Regulations 2020
• The Kenya Trade Network Agency Order Revocation of User Fees on Kenya National Electronic Single System
• The Meat Control (Export Slaughterhouse) Revocation of Declaration
• The National Construction Authority (Defects Liability) Regulations, 2020
• Registrar of Companies issues notice of several intended dissolutions including Kenya School of Monetary Studies Limited, Transline Parcel Handlers Limited and Cargo Handlers Limited
• Notice given of a scheduled general meeting of creditors of Abraaj Kenya Advisers Limited to be held virtually (using weblink: https://meet.google.com/pyx-tshu-tqs ), on Monday, 4th May, 2020, at 10.00 a.m. for the purpose of considering the winding-up of Abraaj Kenya Advisers Limited.
• Agriculture & Food Authority publishes notice of proposed grant of 5 licenses for Coffee Exports, imports and value addition /roasting and packaging and 2 licenses grants for marketing coffee in overseas markets.
• Ag. Director General NEEMA invites public comments on Environmental Impact Assessment Study Report For The Proposed Establishment Of Sustainable Tilapia Cage Culture Around Nyachebe Waters On Lake Victoria, Suba-North Sub-County, Homabay County
• Ag. Director General NEEMA invites public comments on Environmental Impact Assessment Study Report For The Proposed Electric Fencing Of Maasai Mau Forest, Narok County
• Ag. Director General NEEMA invites public comments on Environmental Impact Assessment Study Report For The Proposed Rupingazi Weru Irrigation Scheme In Mbeti South Location, Mbeere South Subcounty In Embu County
• Director Physical Planning gives notice of completion of Part Development Plan Pd No. CKR/I52/19101
• The CS Devolution and ASAL’S, Eugene Wamalwa pursuant to Gazette Notice No. 11863 of 2019 has extended the tenure of the Selection Panel for the Recruitment of the Chairperson and Members of the Intergovernmental Relations Technical Committee by a period of two (2) months, with effect from the 30th April, 2020 to 30th June, 2020
• The CS for Industrialisation, Trade and Enterprise Development Betty Maina has extended the term of the Taskforce on Standards
and Quality Infrastructure in Kenya appointed vide Gazette Notice No. 10758 of 2019, for a further period of six (6) months, with effect from
the 15th April, 2020.
• The Central Bank of Kenya has revoked the licence of Kendy Money Transfer Limited
• Energy and Petroleum Regulatory Authority notifies the general public that it has considered the tariff application made by Strauss Energy Limited for Kangatotha, Nakurio and Katilia sites in Turkana County and approved applicable tariffs for a period of three (3) years with effect from the 1st April, 2020.
• The Energy and Petroleum Regulatory Authority notifies the general public that it has considered the tariff application made by Renew via Energy Kenya Limited in Nguruint Settlement, Marsabit County and approved applicable tariffs for a period of three (3) years with effect from the 1st April, 2020.
• CS National Treasury appoint Erastus Mwaniki Githinji as Chairperson of the Tax Appeals Tribunal for a period of five years from the 15th of April 2020.
• CS ICT appoints a COVID-19 ICT Advisory Committee for a duration of 6 months. The Committee is Chaired by Mercy Wanjau- Ag. DG of Communications Authority to be deputized by Peter Njonjo. Members of the Committee include Dr Shiko Gitau, Dr Joseph Sitienei, Ory Okolloh, Hilda Moraa, Dr. Fernando Wangila, Mahmoud Noor and Kevin Atibu.
• Cabinet Secretary for Education revokes* the appointment Eric Okoth Ogur (Prof.) as a member of the Kenya National Examinations Council Board, with effect from the 24th April, 2020.
• the Cabinet Secretary for Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Co- operatives appoints Josiah Machiki Mandieka (Dr.) John Wilberforce Muchibi (Dr.) James Muchuni Mbaria (Prof.) and Douglas Gitonga to be Members of the Council of the Directorate
Advisory Committee on the utilization of Blood and Blood Products
The CS for Heath Mutahi Kagwe has constituted the National Advisory Committee to advise and oversee the supply and utilization of Blood and Blood Products, which shall be a multi-disciplinary technical advisory body to provide clinical leadership in assisting, identifying, designing and implementing cost-effective blood utilization management initiatives for the optimization of patient care. The advisory committee shall comprise of :-
Abass Gullet- Chairperson,
• Kibet Peter Shikuku (Dr.)
• Elizabeth Wala (Dr )
• Bharat Thakrar
• Patricia Murugami (Dr.)
• Fitange Ndemo (Prof.)
• Joe Wang’endo
• Charles Rombo
• Kiprono Chepkok
• Thuranira Kaugiria (Dr.)
Appointment of Members of the Adoption Committee
The C. S for Labour and Social Protection Simon Chelugui has appointed
• Saruni Oloishorua
• Chege Ngugi
• Bishop Wilson Kigen
• Fredrick Ochieng
• Calvin Nyachoti
• Dorothy Supa Tunje (Dr.)
• Beatrice Jepkoech Sawe
• Juliet Gicheru
• Lucy Wambui Mugo
For a period of three (3) years, with effect from the 1st April, 2020.
Appointments to the Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Paraprofessionals (Veterinary Medicines Directorate)
• Josiah Machiki Mandieka (Dr.)
• John Wilberforce Muchibi (Dr.)
• James Muchuni Mbaria (Prof.)
• Douglas Gitonga
to be Members of the Council of the Directorate, for a period of three (3) years, with effect from the 21st April, 2020.