Senate Bills, 2021
- The Employment (Amendment) Bill, 2021.
- The Attorney-General, in consultation with the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission has issued Guidelines to Assist Public and Private Entities in the Preparation of Procedures for the Prevention of Bribery and Corruption.
- The Engineers Board of Kenya (EBK) notified the general public that a Regulatory Impact Statement on the proposed Engineers (Scale of Fees for Professional Engineering Services) Rules, 2021, has been prepared to assess the impact of the rules on the public. The main purpose of the rules is to provide a framework for determining the fees to be charged by professional engineers and firms for professional engineering services rendered.
LAND AND ENVIRONMENT SECTOR
Completion of Development Plan
- PDP Ref No. MlG133512021101 (Rongo Town)—Existing Site for Royal Medical Hospital.
The national government through the Ministry of Lands and Physical Planning and the Konza Technopolis Development Authority (KoTDA) completed the revision of the Konza Technopolis Phase 1 Action Area Plan on 6th October, 2021. The Action Area Plan relates to part of land registered under L. R. No. 121004, also known as Konza Technopolis, located along Mombasa Road, within Machakos County.
Environmental Impact Assessment Study Report
Lakeside Limited proposes to construct a mining and tailing/ore processing plant which will process gold from tailing remains from colonial gold mining as well as from the ore that will be mined on the same plot and elsewhere within the Mining License area on a 7.1 ha piece of land. The gold ore will be mined using semi-mechanised methods with drilling and blasting. The development on the plot will consist of a concrete base where the CIP gold leaching plant will be mounted, crusher plant, CIP plant, tailings storage area, temporary structures for offices, warehouse, general store, laboratory, engineering workshop, light fuel storage system, power substation, shade for security guards, kitchen and washrooms.
FINANCIAL SERVICES SECTOR
- The Registrar High Court gives notice to Abdi Mohamed Ali and Saadia Sheikh Osman, that the High Court has issued Forfeiture Orders.
- The Assets Recovery Agency Director gives notice to Peter Mugi Kamau & another that the High Court has issued preservation orders.
TRADE & MANUFACTURING SECTOR
Kenya Civil Aviation Authority has published a list of applicants for various air service licences.