Communication from the Chair
- The Speaker has referred all the amendments to the Huduma Bill, 2021, to the Departmental Committee on Administration and National Security for winnowing and Public Participation. MPs with amendments are encouraged to attend meetings of the Committee to seek to harmonise the amendments before the scheduling of the Bill before the Committee of the Whole House.
- Legal Notice No. 31 of 2022 relating to the prevention of terrorism, implementation of the UN Security Council Resolutions on Suppression of Terrorism Regulations 2022 and the explanatory memorandum to the Ministry of Interior and Coordination of National Government.
- Board report of the NGCDF on project proposals approvals, disbursement status and restrictions imposed on the constituency account for the period 1st January, 2022, to 31st March, 2022.
- Quarterly economic and budgetary review for the third quarter for the financial year 2021/2022 from the National Treasury.
- Report of the Auditor-General and financial statements in respect of the Ol’lessos Technical Training Institute for the year ended 30th June, 2018, and the certificate therein.
- Report on the examination of the report of the Auditor-General on the financial statements for the national government for the FY 2018/2019 Volume I and II.
- The 2022 Pre-Election Economic and Fiscal report from the National Treasury.
- Report to Parliament on all new loans contracted by the government from 1st January 2022 to April 2022 from the National Treasury.
- The Annual Reports and Financial Statements of the Teachers Service Commission for the Financial Year 2020/22.
- The House agreed with the report of the Committee of the Whole House on the Children Bill (National Assembly Bill No. 38 of 2021) upto Clause 129.
- House considers the appointment of nominees to the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC), namely:
- Dr. Cecilia Mbinya Mutuku
- Mr. John Ogallo
- Establishment of a Parliamentary Health Services Unit.
- Hon. Richard Moitalel moves a motion on the Implementation Status of the Reports on a Petition on Irregular Renewal of Leases of Land by Del Monte Kenya Limited and eviction of workers from their Land in Roysambu by KDF
- Penal Code (Amendment) (No. 2) Bill (National Assembly Bill No. 47 of 2021)
Committee of the Whole House
- The Children Bill (National Assembly Bill No. 38 of 2021) from Clause 130.
- Report of the Standing Committee on Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries on its consideration of the National Assembly amendments to the Coffee Bill (Senate Bills No. 22 of 2020).
- Report of the Standing committee on National Cohesion, Equal Opportunity and Regional Integration on a petition to the Senate concerning the continuous exclusion of Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) in Migori County Budget.
- Adoption of the Report of the Standing Committee on Health on the alleged negligence by the Kenyatta National Hospital in the Medical Case of the Late (Prof.) Ken Walibora, prior to his death.
- Adoption of the Report of the Standing Committee on Health, on the Covid-19 Situation in Kenya and Preliminary Findings on the Special Audit Report, on the Utilisation of Covid-19 Funds by County Governments.
- The Senate has rejected the National Assembly Amendments to the Coffee Bill (Senate Bills No. 22 Of 2020).
- Sen. Michael Mbito moves a motion on the adjournment of the Senate until 7th June 2022
- Statement concerning the incomplete drainage system in Mbale Town beautification programme in Vihiga County.
- Statement on the activities of the Standing Committee on Energy, for the period commencing January to April 2022.
- Statement relating to the activities of the Standing Committee on National Security, Defence and Foreign Relations for the period commencing January to March 2022.
- Statement on the activities of the standing committee on County Public Accounts and Investments for the period commencing 1st February to May 2022.
- Sen. John Kinyua seeks a statement from the standing committee on Finance and Budget regarding the regulation of digital credit providers in the country.