Legislative Supplements, 2020
The Public Health (COVID-19 Restriction of Movement of Persons and Related Measures) (Eastleigh Area) Order, 2020
The Public Health (COVID-19 Restriction of Movement of Persons and Related Measures) (Mombasa Old Town) Order, 2020
The Public Health (COVID-19 Restriction of Movement of Persons and Related Measures) (Mandera County) Order, 2020
National Assembly Bills 2020
The Referendum Bill, 2020
- President Uhuru Kenyatta has appointed Agnes N. Odhiambo to be the Chairperson of the Board of the National Transport and Safety Authority.
- President Uhuru Kenyatta has appointed Prof.Mabel Imbuga to be the Chairperson of the National Authority for the Campaign against Alcohol and Drug Abuse Board.
- The Cabinet Secretary for Transport, Infrastructure, Housing, Urban Development and Public Works has appointed Prof. Bulitia Godrick Mathews to be a member of the Board of the National Construction Authority
- The Public Service Commission has gazetted a list of all Applicants and Shortlisted Candidates for the Position of the Auditor – General
- The Public Service Commission invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions of Registrar of Political Parties and Assistant Registrar of Political Parties.
Completion of Part Development Plan
· PDP No. CKR/ I 52119101—Existing Site for a Commercial Plot.
· PDP No. KSI13712020101—Proposed Si;e for Cancer Center
Environmental Impact Assessment Study Report
· The Proposed Waste Oil Handling Facility on Plot No. Fr. 343/73, Miritini Area, Mombasa County.
Wang-Tech Petroleum Limited proposes to construct and operate a waste oil handling f facility.
· The Proposed Kamwamba Multi-community Irrigation Project In Gatundu North Sub-county, Kiambu County
Kamwamba Irrigation Project (KIP) consist of three major components which include: Irrigation Infrastructure Development, Sustainable Land Management (SLM) and Formation of Irrigation Water User Association.
· The Proposed 120 Metres Instream Works Through Training of Unnamed Tributary (Seasonal Stream) Of Rui Ruaka, on L.R. Number 21/1/22, Opposite Two Rivers Mall, Limuru Road, Nairobi City County
Lone Tree Limited got an approval from Nairobi City County and NEMA to construct a high end office block along Limuru Road on L.R. 21/1/22, Westland Sub-county in 2016.
· Proposed Installation And Operation Of Industrial And Biomedical Incineration Plant Located On Plot No. Mitaboni/Ngelani/5/98/99 In Lukenya Area, Mavoko Sub-county, Machakos County
Sureflame Incinerators Limited, is proposing to install and operate an industrial and biomedical waste incineration plant.
· The Proposed Keben Dam and Water Supply Project, Nandi County
Lake Victoria North Water Works Development Agency, is proposing to construct Keben Dam and water supply which will supply water to Lessos, Sochoi, Keben, Kapchorwa, Mogobich, Arwos, Kaptildil, Himaki, Chperit, Baraton, Chemundu, Nandi Hills town.
· The Proposed Makutano Sewerage Project In Murang’a County
Athi Water Works Development Agency is proposing to undertake the construction of Makutano Sewerage Project.
TRADE AND MANUFACTURING SECTOR
- The Commissioner of Customs and Border Control has gazetted a list of goods that will not be warehoused at the expiry of 90 days.
- Energy and Petroleum Regulatory Authority Schedule for Electricity Tariffs for all meter readings to be taken in May, 2020.
-A fuel energy cost charge of +240 Kenya cents per kWh
-A foreign exchange fluctuation adjustment of +1428 Kenyan cents per kWh
-A Water Resource Management Authority (WRMA) levy of + 2.06Kenya cents per kWh
- The Registrar of the Physical Planners Registration Board has gazetted the list of registered Physical Planners.
- The Managing Director of KEPHIS has gazetted a list of varieties that have been released for commercialization by the National Variety Release Committee.
- The Registrar of Companies has gazetted a list of Companies that will be struck off the register in 90 days.
- The Registrar of Companies has gazetted a list of Companies that have been struck off the register of Companies.
- The National Biosafety Authority has received an Application for consideration for a possible environmental release (open cultivation) and placing on the market of genetically modified cassava that is resistant to Cassava Brown Streak Disease (CBSD).
FINANCIAL SERVICES SECTOR
· The Unclaimed Financial Assets Authority has gazetted a list of persons claiming as administrators of the estates of deceased persons who lay claim over several unclaimed assets. If no objection to the claims is lodged at the offices of the Authority within 30 days, payment will be made to the gazetted persons.