KENYA GAZETTE REVIEW
. Legislative Supplements, 2020
· The Excise Duty Regulations, 2020
· Avoidance of Double Taxation with Respect to Taxes on Income
· The Retirement Benefits (Forms and Fees) (Amendment) Regulations, 2020
· Prescription of Effective Tick Destroying Agent
· The Public Order (State Curfew) (Extension and Variation) Order, No. 4 of 2020
· The Crops (Horticultural Crops) Regulations, 2020
· Declaration of Scheduled Crops
· The Crops (Fibre Crops) Regulations, 2020
· The Legal Aid Code of Conduct for Accredited Legal Aid Providers, 2019
· The Marriage (Matrimonial Proceedings) Rules, 2020
· The Tax Procedures (Settlement of Tax Disputes Out of Court or Tribunal) Regulations, 2020
· The Petroleum Development Levy Order, 2020
· The Crops (Sugar) (Imports, Exports and By- Products) Regulations, 2020
· The Supplementary Appropriation (No. 2) Act, 2020
· The County Governments (Amendment) (No. 2) Act, 2020
· The County Governments (Amendment) Act, 2020
· The National Drought Management Authority Act, 2020
· The Public Finance Management (Amendment) Act, 2020
· The Office of the County Attorney Act, 2020
· The Petition to County Assemblies (Procedure) Act, 2020
· The Cabinet Secretary for Interior and Co-ordination of National Government has appointed Jidraff Gitjhendu, David ole Sankoro, Nicodemus Bore to be members of the Non-Governmental Organizations Co-ordination Board.
· The Cabinet Secretary for Transport, Infrastructure, Housing, Urban Development and Public Works has appointed members of the Ad-Hoc Committee for the delineation of urban boundaries in Homa Bay County.
· The Cabinet Secretary for Tourism and Wildlife has appointed Francis Githinji Mwereria as a member of the Community Wildlife Conservation Committee for Meru County.
· The Cabinet Secretary for Tourism and Wildlife has appointed members of the Community Wildlife Conservation Committee for Bungoma County.
· The Cabinet Secretary for Tourism and Wildlife has appointed members of the Community Wildlife Conservation Committee for Isiolo County.
· The Cabinet Secretary for Tourism and Wildlife has appointed members of the Wildlife Research and Training Institute Board.
· Eric Gumbo has been appointed to be a member of the Council of Legal Education.
· The Inspector-General has gazetted designates of various Police Stations or Posts.
· The August Recess of the High Court and Courts of Equal Status shall commence on 1st August, 2020 and terminate on 15th September, 2020, both days inclusive.
Communications Authority of Kenya License applicants
The Communications Authority of Kenya has received a renewal of licence application from Jamii Telecommunications Limited for the Renewal of International Gateway Systems and Services (IGSS) Operator.
|Thamani Concierge Limited||National Postal/Courier Operator License|
|Vazguard Protection Services (VPS) Limited||National Postal/Courier Operator License|
|Chauffeurs Services Kenya Limited||National Postal/Courier Operator License|
|Cool Express Limited||National Postal/Courier Operator License|
|Docs Beauty Parlour Kenya Limited||National Postal/Courier Operator License|
Environmental Impact Assessment Study Report
· The Proposed Rehabilitation of Kenya Railways Infrastructure (MV Uhuru, the Extension of a New Railway Line and Fencing of its property) in Kisumu County
Kenya Railways Corporation is proposing to rehabilitate it’s infrastructure (MV Uhuru, MV Peeda, fourty four tank wagons, one shunting locomotive, fencing of Kenya Railway land next to the port, Link span, new railway line siding extension from NCPB to the KPC oil jetty) at Kisumu port in Kisumu County to make it a regional economic hub related to transportation, co-ordination and distribution of goods and services for national and international transit.
· The Proposed Grain Storage Silos on Plot L.R. No. Msa/Block/11371, Shimanzi Area, Mombasa County
Kilindini Warehouses Limited proposes to put up grain storage silos on Plot L.R. No. MSA/Block/I/371, Shimanzi area, Mombasa County.