- The Cabinet Secretary for Interior and Coordination of National Government has appointed finger print experts, for the purposes of section 142 (2) of the Criminal Procedure Code.
- The Chief Justice/President of the Supreme Court of Kenya has established Siava, Naivasha, Kitui and Thika as Employment and Labour Relations Court sub-registries and designated Judges from Kisumu, Nakuru and Nairobi Stations to hear matters therein with effect from 1 December, 2020.
- The following Courts intend to apply to the Chief Justice for leave to destroy various records, books and papers:
a) the Chief Magistrate’s Court at Kisumu
b) the Principal Magistrate’s Court at Vihiga
- The Energy and Petroleum Regulatory Authority has published prices for electrical energy liable to:
- a fuel energy cost charge of plus 256 Kenya cents per kWh;
- a foreign exchange fluctuation adjustment of plus 69.77 cents per kWh;
- a Water Resource Management Authority (WRMA) levy of plus 2.39 cents per kWh for all meter readings to be taken in December, 2020
- The Unclaimed Financial Assets Authority has received claims for unclaimed assets from people claiming to be administrators of the estates of deceased persons. The Authority will pay the claimants within 30 days if no objection is raised.
ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT STUDY REPORTS
- Two Rivers Development Limited, proposes to construct affordable home units within the Two Rivers Development in Ruaka. The project will include fourteen (14) blocks of seventeen (Ground plus 16 floors each) entailing one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments comprising a total of 1650 units, associated facilities and amenities on Plot L.R. No. 22/365 Along the Northern Bypass, Nairobi City County.
- TAVEVO Water and Sewerage Company Limited, proposes to develop a decentralized treatment facility comprising the operator store, receiving bay/balancing tank, anaerobic reactor, vertical flow constructed wetland, sludge drying bed and waste disposal unit with a capacity of 50M3/day (DTF-50) for the treatment of sludge from Mwatate town (Pelekeza, Kariobangi, Kitivo and Soko ya Zamani areas) Taita Taveta County.
- Centum Development Limited CIO Haco Industries Limited, proposes to construct three adjoining blocks of apartments which will sit on 4 No. plots numbered as 12430/34,35,38 and 39 in Mwiki-Kasarani Nairobi County. The three blocks will comprise of ground plus 7 floors (G+7) with a total of 268 Units. The composition of the individual apartment’s blocks will include Studio units, One bedroom, Two bedroom with window bay, Two bedroom with Balcony and Studio lofts.
- Boredo Supplies Limited, proposes to develop a waste handling facility by installing an incineration plant with 2 incinerators designed to handled 20 — 500Kg/Batch of hazardous waste which include a boundary wall, entry points, generator room, weighbridge, associated facilities and amenities in Plot L.R. No. 23961, in Kinanie Area, Machakos County.
- Kilifi Mariakani Water and Sewerage Company Limited, proposes to install a 50 cubic meter/per day decentralized waste water treatment facility in Mtondia area, in Kilifi County meant to treat domestic wastewater from Kilifi Town and its environs county.
- Kenya Power Pension Fund, proposes to develop a high-rise residential property of 16 floors comprising of 288 units, two and three-bedroom apartments on plot L.R. No. 2/31/3, Kirichwa Rd. Kilimani, Nairobi City County.